05 spec c seats

bandit 555

Sunday Drivers
011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

€400 ono

they came out of a jap imported 05 blob dave , im not sure if they fit joe im sure someone will come up the the answer ,i had them in the classic there was a small gap at the bottom of the rear seat

as above should fit joe but they might be a bit taller than say the classic impreza ones, as in the height of um to the roof (if that makes sense)

Blob spec C's were blue/back as per my own as per those seat (apart from the logo).. Some of the blue/black seats, the black part is smooth finished as opposed to like it is in the pics there in the "sitting" part of the seat. These then came as standard on hawk sti's when the black was introduced for the hawk spec c. Maybe because gary's is an arai which was blue, they went with the blue/black combo for them :dontknow:

Black originally came in the WR1, same seats in keith's wr1 and nicky's spec c afaik.

as above.

My spec-c is an 05 jap model with similar seats without logo.
Don't think they are spec-c seats?

Maybe uk special edition seats?

Very close to UK WRX300 seats except for the fact that the base part does not have the black section in the centre on the WRX300. None of which helps the OP trying to sell them, good luck with the sale dude

Back