05-06 Forester or Estate Legacy

Notorious

Petrolheads
Hi all,

Anyone has one for sale around or maybe you know of one around you?

There is one Forester in Cork, one in Tip, one in Monaghan. Any ideas are they from someone in the club?

Would like to buy something with true history and no cowboy jobs or surprises...

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

I'll be selling my silver 2005 manual Spec B Legacy shortly,when my Impreza is back on the road, it has FSH and about 87k miles...

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

That's the yoke with 3l engine? -.- would love that but it would rob my fams budget too much with tax cost

That's the yoke with 3l engine? -.- would love that but it would rob my fams budget too much with tax cost

It's not just the 3L, it's the 245bhp 3.0R with Bilstein dampers and the 6 speed manual box which is apparently a more refined version of the Newage Impreza 'box. The power delivery is splendid and it was the fastest accelerating car in its class when released; it's nice when Porsches can't escape from your stealth estate [emoji16]

It's not just the 3L, it's the 245bhp 3.0R with Bilstein dampers and the 6 speed manual box which is apparently a more refined version of the Newage Impreza 'box. The power delivery is splendid and it was the fastest accelerating car in its class when released; it's nice when Porsches can't escape from your stealth estate [emoji16]

Any pics

90ffd0eaf324ae6cf8cdb8425b167f09.jpg

Ah would be few pound alright.

Tax is mental on one also.

Nice look car though
Ah, that's a shame if it'd cost loads to register and I'd heard your tax is horrendous on decent cars [emoji53] She's too good a car for me, I knew this from the second I got inside!

If only Tax would be at least half as good as in UK...

Car is looking savage, love it
Keep it! don't sell

I only bought her while the classic was getting yet another gearbox; I got over 30mpg on a trip to Killarney and back which isn't too bad for what it is! Lack of turbo lag is nice but I miss the spooling and dumping of the 2.0L turbo engine, it's far less dramatic.

Hi all
This can be closed or removed. We bought 06 Forester this Sunday from Stepaside.
Don't have proper pictures yet, but it needs quite some TLC and servicing so will get all done slowly.

Back