04 STi (Type UK) for sale in Dublin ?12,995

Skipper555

Sunday Drivers
Link to view photos: https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/2004-impreza-wrx-sti-type-uk/22617756

Hi everyone,

I decided to put my 2004 Impreza WRX STi (Type UK) for sale as I'm looking to buy something else. I've owned this car for the past 4 years and have a long list of service and maintenance with receipts to prove.

Asking price: 12,995 euros
Mileage: 88,296

Recent service and maintenance list includes (with receipt to prove):
1. New rear shocks
2. Brake line upgrade HEL (front and rear)
3. New clutch kit
4. Brake calipers refurb
5. New brake discs and pads all around
6. Routine full service always done
7. New radiator
8. New coil packs with recommended performance spark plugs
9. Michelin Pilot Sport 4 (with plenty of thread left)
10. Prodrive P-WRC1 wheels (all 4 of them) were refurbished less than 1000 miles ago

Fresh NCT (without any issues) and yearly tax coming up, 1 year tax will be included in the asking price.

Car is running at 302hp without any issues whatsoever. Car is in excellent condition!

As noticed in the photos, this car has been kept close to standard with the exception of:
1. Japspeed exhaust
2. HKS dump valve
3. Prodrive P-WRC1 wheels.

Standard exhaust and dump valve available, if required.

Though I'm interested in a different car, I'm not desperate to sell my STi. Therefore please no silly offers or trades. Cash sale only.

I'd suggest you check with your insurance first before considering this car.

No cash, no test drives.

Thanks for reading my ad carefully. Let me know if you have any questions.

Rafa

Happy you kept it. If you remember about 2 years back, I parked beside you at a C&C in Galway. We raced down the dual-carriageway. It was a great looking car.

change of heart or you just had enough of the DD cowboys?

Change of heart. Thankfully I didn't come across the typical DD cowboys this time...I guess it's due to time spent writing a thorough ad clarifying all the recent maintenance and service done. Either way, I'll be keeping it for a while now.

Back