What did you do to your car today?

You can buy on line if you just Google them.
I'll see can I find the link for you later.

Aiden (retrolongie) only has 5x114 forsale, 2 sets and I don't know if there sold or not.

As Jamie said they are copies of the speedline corse wheel in alloy, mine came in box's with the speedline name on them and I believe they are sold buy a Spanish company but made by speedline.

Here's mine on my car

Attachments

• IMG_20170706_213545.jpg
    IMG_20170706_213545.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_20171026_110903.jpg
    IMG_20171026_110903.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 101
Smashing wheel did you have to do anything to get them to fit classic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.rsnracingstore.com/sl2121-gtz-corse_p60450.htm

They bolt direct on no problem but the problem putting on the classic is that they only come in 8" X 18" so you have to run a 35 profile tyre and a 225 wide. 225 will rub unless you roll the arch, you can run a 215 wide tyre but it will look a little stretched and will be very low profile so no protection for the rim, grand if it's a weekend car and your not going on to many back roads with big pot holes.

Ya I'm rolling the arches and I'm going to higher the back of the car about 20mm, I wouldn't have rolled the arches if it was just a road car but it will be mostly for track so Ihad to roll the arch and use rear camber bolts to get the top of the wheel in.

This lad down the country is running them on I think a 215 tyre, I don't know him but it looks well but I douth he is using that car everyday

Attachments

• IMG_20180109_101345.jpg
    IMG_20180109_101345.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 94
This lad down the country is running them on I think a 215 tyre, I don't know him but it looks well but I douth he is using that car everyday

Johnny, Dan runs a Pirelli 225/35/18. He says other brands of that size rubbed.
Standard arches with tein super street coilovers.
That is a lovely car, has low spoiler on it now too, looks the job.

Alright Lads
Are there different variants for oem brembo pads?
P54039 for the front.

I just got a quote from local motor factors and seem too cheap €42 [emoji848]

Loads of room under those arches Johnny. :roll:

They're savage wheels, especially on the classics.

aUDn0Vw.jpg

4MNgVh7.jpg

uAPXZJt.jpg

Alright Lads
Are there different variants for oem brembo pads?
P54039 for the front.

I just got a quote from local motor factors and seem too cheap €42 [emoji848]

Be about right for standard brembo pad.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Johnny, Dan runs a Pirelli 225/35/18. He says other brands of that size rubbed.
Standard arches with tein super street coilovers.
That is a lovely car, has low spoiler on it now too, looks the job.

Cheers man, ya I didn't know what tyres he ran, bit mad that same size tyres rub and some don't, maybe because some have the rim protector on them or something. Ya his car is sweet, everytime I see it I kick myself that I striped mine. I actually bought my car from a breakers as they taught the head gasket was gone, turned out the O ring on the top of the block was loosing coolant. When I got the car it was in great Nick, no rust, all orginal paint and the seats were in great nick.

Is that lad Dan not on any forums in Ireland, I only see him on Facebook the odd time.

You can buy on line if you just Google them.
I'll see can I find the link for you later.

Aiden (retrolongie) only has 5x114 forsale, 2 sets and I don't know if there sold or not.

As Jamie said they are copies of the speedline corse wheel in alloy, mine came in box's with the speedline name on them and I believe they are sold buy a Spanish company but made by speedline.

Here's mine on my car

I'm looking into importing these wheels in the next few months, as they are much better rep of the original Speedline wheel than the Revolution. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll keep you posted.

Cheers man, ya I didn't know what tyres he ran, bit mad that same size tyres rub and some don't, maybe because some have the rim protector on them or something. Ya his car is sweet, everytime I see it I kick myself that I striped mine. I actually bought my car from a breakers as they taught the head gasket was gone, turned out the O ring on the top of the block was loosing coolant. When I got the car it was in great Nick, no rust, all orginal paint and the seats were in great nick.

Is that lad Dan not on any forums in Ireland, I only see him on Facebook the odd time.

Jesus that was some luck! In fairness johnny it is cool what you have done with it, your car was the reason i bought my 555 that time! No don't think he is on any, just the facebook groups.

I'm looking into importing these wheels in the next few months, as they are much better rep of the original Speedline wheel than the Revolution. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll keep you posted.

Jamie let me know pricing please.

Back