What did you do to your car today?

God no [emoji2]

7d4369e6282d4d9adeba5457e26c2cba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You were in that day in school when they said..
Do a job once and do it right
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You were in that day in school when they said..
Do a job once and do it right
[emoji23][emoji23]

Yea or locked up [emoji3]

Eibachs should be sweet with Kybs [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
+1 for eibachs I had a pleasure riding with Ciaran as a passo and the kyb ultra sr's+eibachs great combo and she was well planted on the tarmac! classic would be probably more stiff? but I would say it would be a great upgrade/improvement in handling and possibly more comfort over the stock suspension if u are runing one of course I will be upgrading my classic with kyb's and eibachs, had eibach springs before on other cars and really loved them

+1 for eibachs I had a pleasure riding with Ciaran as a passo and the kyb ultra sr's+eibachs great combo and she was well planted on the tarmac! classic would be probably more stiff? but I would say it would be a great upgrade/improvement in handling and possibly more comfort over the stock suspension if u are runing one of course I will be upgrading my classic with kyb's and eibachs, had eibach springs before on other cars and really loved them

Atm I’m running the stock suspension with apex springs which have well and truly seen their day!

Anybody run KYB AGX on a classic here??
The Only concern is that the eibachs might be a bit stiff with a soft shock like excel gs?
It’s a pitty they don’t make the KYB Ultra sr for classic.

Spent the weekend starting to put things back as nature intended.

Took a bit of trial and error to squeeze in the v7 tmic that i got courtesy of pergie [emoji106]

There's never such a thing as "doesn't fit" [emoji23]

Still to fit a freash bumper thats currently being painted and re wire the battery into the engine bay.
2a3eccabfd18a2ebf621c5337e249b7e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Atm I’m running the stock suspension with apex springs which have well and truly seen their day!

Anybody run KYB AGX on a classic here??
The Only concern is that the eibachs might be a bit stiff with a soft shock like excel gs?
It’s a pitty they don’t make the KYB Ultra sr for classic.

I have a set of kyb excelG with tein springs for a classic if you want to try them youre welcome to

I have a set of kyb excelG with tein springs for a classic if you want to try them youre welcome to

Cheers bud really appreciate that but I’m always stuck for time so ideally I’d like to buy and fit once - how did you find you’re excel gs and tein set up on your classic??

Even though I had my blob on the driveway with the Hawk, I still missed it leaving the drive for the last time. So Foz STI now Dave? :icon_biggrin:

Thanks lads
Tommy I pointed the new owner in the direction of the club
Éanna I've a vrs octavia got, decided to try a different brand, actually quite hard to find something fast, petrol and affordable

There is also a wheels l see lately called GTZ that are very similar to the revs. Don't know much about them but l saw somewhere that they are made by speedline(preo-r)?!?!

Made under licence by a company in Spain actually. They are direct copies of the original Magnesium 18" Speedine SL856... but in alloy.

Much better looking replica than the revolution and similar money I think too.

Thanks lads
Tommy I pointed the new owner in the direction of the club
Éanna I've a vrs octavia got, decided to try a different brand, actually quite hard to find something fast, petrol and affordable

Vrs is a good choice :thumbsup: not a big choice for petrol , fun , affordable cars . Vrs, golf gti, Megan rs , focus st (tax):icon_sad: not many after that in the 05-09 bracket

Cheers bud really appreciate that but I’m always stuck for time so ideally I’d like to buy and fit once - how did you find you’re excel gs and tein set up on your classic??

It was great just found it a little bit low

Made under licence by a company in Spain actually. They are direct copies of the original Magnesium 18" Speedine SL856... but in alloy.

Much better looking replica than the revolution and similar money I think too.

Does anyone know where these can be bought thanks

Talk to Duffman on here . A lad in cork retrolonge imported 4 sets I think dunnman bought 1 set. I have his number here i will send it on to you Mick :thumbsup:

Back