Impreza wrx sti

That’s the thing 35 no to every question full no claims etc.... like I’ve said already I have a very good quote for type U.K. but jap no it’s a pain

I am 36 I think on type uk about 760. That’s mad money if ya have a couple of policy’s should look after you I deal with a broker and have a few things with them

Get up the yard 36[emoji28]

56[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I got fairly decent quotes from patrona and kennco, in a wrx like but still came out 100s cheaper for me than others. Be worth a shot.

Just to remind people I have a quote of 600 fully comp for wrx sti type ur it’s the jdm version I cant get a quote for

Thats a great quote there Rob. Every year lm aiming to get sub 1k and lm happy. Its shocking that in your case is easier to get decent insurance than desired car :banghead:

Just to remind people I have a quote of 600 fully comp for wrx sti type ur it’s the jdm version I cant get a quote for

That’s a good quote jasus some difference in jdm maybe someone could explain why the difference is so much when you seem to have a good rep

600 seriously good quote pay 950 on a wrx myself 10 year ncb 40 years old

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am 36 I think on type uk about 760. That’s mad money if ya have a couple of policy’s should look after you I deal with a broker and have a few things with them

Yeah right Gary, maybe you were 36 in 2006????????????

Only messing Gary my man, I'm just jealous coz I'm in my forties[emoji24]

No bother I probably look about 37 / 38 but still only a young lad [emoji41][emoji41]
I know you couldn’t miss out on a good opportunity there Kerian [emoji16]

You are only a young fellow Gary. Still growing up. And if things are keep going like this soon you will be fitting sunroof to your car :lol2:

Back