Cars & Coffee Tullamore/Charity Event

Great day out and a big turn out :clap: some very nice cars on display

big thanks to sheriff for the Subaru goodies :clap::thumbsup: thanks again will be put to good use :thumbsup:

Yes was one of better cars and coffee I have been to some selection of cars that Audi R8 was a beast and sound chap who owned it Id have to go for high roof version myself [emoji23] bit of a squeeze as usual but some car plus a good spin down with Conor and John and back another good day out for club too week done [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to meet some old faces again, great day out

Had good laugh with sheriff on the way home, should have brought the GoPro

I couldn't resist so I asked the owner how he had a tax exempt gtr35 (3.8 v6 twin turbo monster) he said he was disabled and hobbled into the gtr with his fake leg I felt like a w##Ker then and all I could say was that's cool ,holy f@@k I was stumped with an answer like that ,why couldt it be something like I'm a diplomat or eru but no any way now we know

Sounds like he was 'stumped' as well.

I couldn't resist so I asked the owner how he had a tax exempt gtr35 (3.8 v6 twin turbo monster) he said he was disabled and hobbled into the gtr with his fake leg I felt like a w##Ker then and all I could say was that's cool ,holy f@@k I was stumped with an answer like that ,why couldt it be something like I'm a diplomat or eru but no any way now we know

The way l see it you are disabled when you drive micra, tico or multipla but defo not when you driving r35

O Lord ,great to have a laugh ,cracking cars all though the r 8 sounded amazing only thing is that he left the event like a greyhound our of trap on a cold engine I always cringe when I see that ,it only takes a few mins to heat up , suppose if u can afford over 200 k for a car that money rebuild stuff doesn't matter

All joking aside. Spoke to the GTR guy at Runwayclub as I spotted Litchfield badge on the back. Friendly dude. Spoke to him for 10 mins while he was cleaning wheels etc. I didnt spot any disability other than the McLaren and Lambo beside him... they were fastest 2 motors all day...

It's funny you mention that John, he wasn't the only one... a lot of them seem to turn her on and floor it... maybe people just don't know to let Engine warm up... strange... R34, R35, R8.... all done the same

O Lord ,great to have a laugh ,cracking cars all though the r 8 sounded amazing only thing is that he left the event like a greyhound our of trap on a cold engine I always cringe when I see that ,it only takes a few mins to heat up , suppose if u can afford over 200 k for a car that money rebuild stuff doesn't matter

Know Blaine for years, always had skylines

Lost part of his leg above his knee in accident years ago, doesn't let it slow him down
And regularly goes to ring 4/5 times a year, the grey m3 is going to the ring for good in February as a track car

@sheriff you rasher

All joking aside. Spoke to the GTR guy at Runwayclub as I spotted Litchfield badge on the back. Friendly dude. Spoke to him for 10 mins while he was cleaning wheels etc. I didnt spot any disability other than the McLaren and Lambo beside him... they were fastest 2 motors all day...

They weren't the fastest conor, the 600. Bhp Granada was, some yoke to go, I accept not as visually pleasing as the other two????

If anyone wants any Subaru of America gear, give me a shout. There is stickers, hats, pens, keychains, books etc

No way... I was told Granada was closer to 1000bhp, but have no idea if that was nonsense. All the same. Animal...and great fun watching it boost from gear to gear...

They weren't the fastest conor, the 600. Bhp Granada was, some yoke to go, I accept not as visually pleasing as the other two????

Back