What’s Santa bringing

Nice job lads. Is that a new jacket.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

pretty cool fella .

did you get anything else delivered before the holidays :whistle:

Yeah Tommy, I’ve a big black fancy box in the garage with RCM on it....
Ran out of time this morning to fit it :)
Tomorrow’s job... hope I don’t get anymore bonus points testing it out ha ha..!!

Not stopping next time :)

No Joe I’ve their twin scroll de-cat though.

Got the induction kit in Black, like Tommy’s one.

Tommy is their new sales rep for Ireland :)
Must be good if he has it...!!!

dunno about that now . I just thought it looked smart and was a bonus it sounded great

So a year on and it’s that time again. Presents are very low key this year to myself as in the new year I’m building a new garage so saving for that . I’m sure I’ll get a few Paris of socks and stuff :icon_grin:

New garage is a present anyway lol just a delayed Christmas one ????
Got a few small goodies for the motor, D1 Spec gear knob, Hella Horns, blue rally mudflaps, Prodrive sports cat and a second cat delete. Hope to get them all fitted this side of the new year ????

Lovely watch Tommy, need to wish something like that for next year too.

I will be getting OFT for my toyota:) Finally will get the tune after the catless headers, so some 20whp more I hope

Sadly nothing car related but if my six sense is right then lots of socks and boxers and maybe an Ozzy tickets!?!?

I suppose I’ll say what I’d like to get or plan to get a new set of AP’s 6 pots and discs speedline turnis and pick up a set of gauges then new arbs if I find a breaker set and a couple of strut braces I was thinking a red set on AP’s calipers what’s your thoughts black or red should do a lot for car.
What I will probably get smelly stuff thermal clothes for work [emoji23][emoji23] got that last few years and a pass to go to the ring

Back