Coilovers

After all this research and chat and help I’m staring to lean towards the Meister r but have been told the tein flex A is exactly wat I’m looking for also anybody on here have expierence with top performance modifcations in Galway
You could buy it and get it installed and setup locally. A friend of mine in Galway uses Fahys. Not cheap but good according to him. The geo setup is the essential and the lads here use WagonDec in the Midlands which isn't too far from you. Worth the drive to get it setup properly imho. I myself didn't bother with corner balancing as I daily my car. Speaking of which, got pictures of the car? [emoji4]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

they looks like amazing coilover, I have to double check not sure they are fully camper adjustable which i need as well.

I will most likely use East coast alloys as they are 200M down the road from me

You could buy it and get it installed and setup locally. A friend of mine in Galway uses Fahys. Not cheap but good according to him. The geo setup is the essential and the lads here use WagonDec in the Midlands which isn't too far from you. Worth the drive to get it setup properly imho. I myself didn't bother with corner balancing as I daily my car. Speaking of which, got pictures of the car? [emoji4]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Haven’t figured out how to put pics up and do I need be a full mrmber

they looks like amazing coilover, I have to double check not sure they are fully camper adjustable which i need as well.

I will most likely use East coast alloys as they are 200M down the road from me

They do look amazing I must say and have stayed looking well without corrosion so far. Front coils are fully adjustable with the camber plates. Highly recommend getting rear camber bolts from Eibach as it helps with the geo setup since the rears are not adjustable. Ciaran Larkin at Larkin Automotive setup my car and I am still very happy with how it handles.

Back