Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
50k sterling sure it’s probably best around but price will drop as soon as it’s driven I don’t get the whole p1 thing with price some go for mad money I’d rather a very clean type r for less than half the price of that one nice car though

Seen that up a while does look very clean body work could be two things either something up with engine or it’s register for the high tax it doesn’t say if it’s early 08
Most others are around 15k plus
Even at new tax it's 5-8k cheaper which is 5 years covered, mind you it could have astronomical milage too......

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Yes a bit light on details don’t know why people don’t put up mileage or as we all think the worst he might just need it gone quick for some reason only way it to give a ring

That is a serious example in fairness.

I can't understand the way the prices of these yokes have gone recently either. I sold one of these a few years back for a song and struggled to sell it at the time. They are some car though.

I don't understand why people put them down so much. Having owned a P1 and currently owning a Type r I'd have a P1 all day long, unfortunately the price of them prohibits me getting another one.

50k sterling sure it’s probably best around but price will drop as soon as it’s driven I don’t get the whole p1 thing with price some go for mad money I’d rather a very clean type r for less than half the price of that one nice car though

as for the p1 very big money ,in fact all subarus ar going up in price might have something to do with brexit only last week i seen two trucks on the n32 full of uk cars one truck had 3 twincams on it the rest of the cars where high end luxury cars 40 k plus tag

u know the irish government wiil use any excuse to screw us with vrt just look back over the last 6 months and the climb in costs

Aside from the threat to the UK’s car manufacturing industry, cars coming into the UK are likely to cost more with some experts estimating that this could be in the region of 10 – 15%. meaning the uk buyer will want to recoup their 10-15 % on their new sti for example source (independent .ie )

possible vat on UK imports i think Eoin means and the way there is a increase before brexit in people buying cars from the UK before that happens but cant see it happening personally maybe in short term but brexit i think will collapse but may happen first before then,currently its a poisoned chalice with leaders falling on there swords over it
but irrelevant to a P1 nobody in Ireland would buy at that price aside from vat if it even happened
its a British thing prodrive at high money
Irish people dont buy in to a non Subaru technica international commissioned car at strong money id think its really a uk thing?

Never got the P1 thing, it’s a watered down type r, no dccd r160 diff smaller brakes no I/c spray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

possible vat on UK imports i think Eoin means and the way there is a increase before brexit in people buying cars from the UK before that happens but cant see it happening personally maybe in short term but brexit i think will collapse but may happen first before then,currently its a poisoned chalice with leaders falling on there swords over it
but irrelevant to a P1 nobody in Ireland would buy at that price aside from vat if it even happened
its a British thing prodrive at high money
Irish people dont buy in to a non Subaru technica international commissioned car at strong money id think its really a uk thing?

exactly Colm the Prodrive connection will resonate more with the UK buyer. this car with that mileage is going to be bought put into storage for another couple of years and then put up for sale again to try turn a profit. it is very much one of a kind and with the money the 22b are making nothing would surprise me with this.
Pointless comparing to a type R as this car is likely never to be driven.

exactly Colm the Prodrive connection will resonate more with the UK buyer. this car with that mileage is going to be bought put into storage for another couple of years and then put up for sale again to try turn a profit. it is very much one of a kind and with the money the 22b are making nothing would surprise me with this.
Pointless comparing to a type R as this car is likely never to be driven.

Buy it to f**k and stop looking

Buy it to f**k and stop looking

I'd nearly rather this!

Rare to see one like this. They have it listed as a Turbo 2000 but going on colour and interior i reckon its a GT555 that made its way north or a Terzo 3 maybe?

Attachments

• turbo1.jpg
    turbo1.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 69
  • turbo2.jpg
    turbo2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back