2005 sti widetrack with pppp

Decbyrne1

Gents!
Have just got a figure from revenue of 3700 to vrt a widetrack blobeye with ppp, was expecting it to be under 1k.....any of u shed any light??

Wouldn't surprise me at all being honest. Plucking quotes from anywhere for anything interesting lately.

Regardless of what it is, from what I gather it's 30% (fairly sure but open for correction on this) of what THEY deem as the open market selling price.
You will have to pay the full price first, and can appeal it after if you feel you were over charged. Does seem about right tho..

Yeah i cant seem to get a breakdown off them.....like u said pay it then appeal it....a joke. 3k extra cuz shes widetrack....cant b right surely

Vrt has gone mad, any figure they think now

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It’s never a good sign when they remove cars from the online list. 4K for an rx7 now, 10k for a skyline GTR - they look at advertised prices here and in the UK and charge 36%(I think - might be 30%) of the average prices as they see them. Appeals are very hit and miss and you’d want to have a fair bit of proof - cars rarely sell for what the seller asks but it’s hard to prove this unless you can get copies of receipts off people and/or copies of VRT paid recently by people on similar cars

Gents!
Have just got a figure from revenue of 3700 to vrt a widetrack blobeye with ppp, was expecting it to be under 1k.....any of u shed any light??

I don't know we're you would get 1 k from unless you value the car at just over 3 grand.

Wide track blobs go for 10 - 13 grand so imo, 3700 is spot on for 30% of the value of the car no??

Was it not book value they used to do 30% of? I know several sti non widetrack imprezas cleared last year for 720....thats where i got 1k out of

I really don't know how the book value of a blob would be 2500 grand to get a vrt value of 720 at 30% .

I very never seen a blob Sti that price.

But anyhow i don't understand book values and sorry to say but 3700 does sound right for the value of the car.

I brought in a Lancia Delta integrale Evo back in 2008 and the vrt was 3000 grand and was 30 % of the value of the car at the time which was right on the money.

Best thing to do is pay it and appeal it to see how much you get back unfortunately.

VRT on that be 36% of open market selling price.

So 10k. €3.6k VRT

Not sure where the shock is?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Was it not book value they used to do 30% of? I know several sti non widetrack imprezas cleared last year for 720....thats where i got 1k out of

Your about the only 1 who knows that and if that’s the case get the recipts for them guys and present copy’s of them to the vrt office and explain your case . Have you bought the car, and have the vrt seen the car and given you the quote or was it an inquiry over the phoneb

Your about the only 1 who knows that and if that’s the case get the recipts for them guys and present copy’s of them to the vrt office and explain your case . Have you bought the car, and have the vrt seen the car and given you the quote or was it an inquiry over the phoneb
Even if it was.

That was a previous omsp from last year. So not related to current market

I would have thought 05 widetrack area 9-10k @ 36% be all agreed

Agree Dave but I highly doubt that 05 sti 's were vrt'd for 720 unless there were put down as 2.0 na cars

On vrt calculater a 2005 Impreza sti U.K. Is €1007
My 95 sti cost more than that over a year ago
Anything jdm is this country u will be robbed

This is what I got on the vrt site, cars last year must have been put in as wrx's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180309-212126.png
    Screenshot_20180309-212126.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20180309-212147.png
    Screenshot_20180309-212147.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20180309-212207.png
    Screenshot_20180309-212207.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 72
So what you saying is that my widetrack automatically jumps from approx. 10k to nearly 14k as this is what you pay to get one imported :roll:
Im off to the shop for a bottle of Jameson to celebrate :54:

So what you saying is that my widetrack automatically jumps from approx. 10k to nearly 14k as this is what you pay to get one imported :roll:
Not sure where that was aimed at?

Ah ya I know Dave

That was just to show we're the other cars he was talking about got there quotes from.

JDM WRX is around 1300 for a 05wrx so imo the vrt have there calculations spot on

No Tommy, what the vrt office is saying is, a 05 sti is worth 10 grand, so regardless what anyone pays for there car, there charging people 36% of 10 grand, which basically this lad has been told.

Back