Newbie from clare

bc73abf077ba1598c26665de6dc48bbe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the wheels man!! Similar to the S edition Subaru wheels, very nice ????

I must say tho, going by your username, I was expecting an "03wrx" ????????

Lads I'm having a bit of trouble with my boost, I installed boost guage and it's reading 1.5 bar when I'm heavy on throttle, it's a standard car bar a catback and ppp ecu? Is it boosting very high?

I wouldn't be clued in enough now to be honest, but it is high compared to what it was stock.
Is it a reputable boost gauge? Accuracy can be a thing with cheap ones, wouldn't read that much off but it wouldn't be bang on.
Sure someone will answer you properly tho lol

I wouldn't be clued in enough now to be honest, but it is high compared to what it was stock.
Is it a reputable boost gauge? Accuracy can be a thing with cheap ones, wouldn't read that much off but it wouldn't be bang on.
Sure someone will answer you properly tho lol

Thanks man, they are depo guages which I have heard are pretty good, I also checked it on a greddy guage a friend had and it was the same, I'm thinking it might be my wastegate actuator but don't wanna go spending money on one of its Dosent solve problem [emoji29][emoji23]

Welcome along, nice to see another banner county man here :)
Where abouts are you from? My outlaws reside in Liscannor!

I’m running 1.6 in my yolk. Full boost.

Ciaran WRX might give you an idea on his, bear in mind his is modified to give great power.

Sounds a lot in yours but the lads might tell you better.

If it holds 1.4 steady and not spiking, fluctuating or over boosting it could be mapped. From UK forums PPP normally 1.2 - 1.3 bar peak boost and trail back to 0.9 - 1 bar.

Welcome along, nice to see another banner county man here :)
Where abouts are you from? My outlaws reside in Liscannor!

I’m running 1.6 in my yolk. Full boost.

Ciaran WRX might give you an idea on his, bear in mind his is modified to give great power.

Sounds a lot in yours but the lads might tell you better.

From a village called kilkishen about 20 mins from Ennis, thanks for feedback, just back from my mechanics we looked at the actuator and it seems to be fairly rusted and seized, so gonna change this out and hope it sorts it! [emoji29]

If it holds 1.4 steady and not spiking, fluctuating or over boosting it could be mapped. From UK forums PPP normally 1.2 - 1.3 bar peak boost and trail back to 0.9 - 1 bar.

It's goes to 1.5 at times too, I think it's my actuator arm is rusted and seized so gonna change this and hope it settles boost problem, then going for a hks intake and turbo back exhaust, gonna get AP performance to map it and hope it'll be safe to enjoy more then [emoji106][emoji23] thanks for response.

Stock boost on them is 0.8 bar

Is it a Lamco gauge u have? If so there very accurate normally.

For small outlay Toqure Pro App (10 euro from memory) and Bluetooth odb2 adaptor (Round 15 to 20) real handy give you real info direct accurate info from ecu.

Also can diagnose and clear engine faults if the ever crop up [emoji106]

c58ec0859b83a1a1a4cf571da6ca95fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Stock boost on them is 0.8 bar

Is it a Lamco gauge u have? If so there very accurate normally.

For small outlay Toqure Pro App (10 euro from memory) and Bluetooth odb2 adaptor (Round 15 to 20) real handy give you real info direct accurate info from ecu.

Also can diagnose and clear engine faults if the ever crop up [emoji106]

c58ec0859b83a1a1a4cf571da6ca95fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info but we believe it's the actuator arm seized bad, it's building boost @2000 rom and lower than that at times [emoji106]

Hi guys has anybody a rear drivers side abs sensor? Or any place good for them, local car stores don't have them and Subaru want €270 for one! It's urgent so any help would be great [emoji106][emoji106]

Back