Alan kid

Hi all new member here from tipperary with a 97 type r in the middle of a full respray :)
e13067d5ea8ebc07662b96fc41735aee.jpg
3f541eb8f8e6f731c5b5bbab13ade9c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi welcome to isdc nice to see another classic getting restored well done nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along man. Nice classic. Fair play for restoeing her to the former glory :clap:

Beautiful classic man.
Well done on the restoration great to see!

Welcome, nice one [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi Alan is possible l was talking to you in front of Showgrounds in Clonmel?

I was keeping an eye for you when l was passing cashel but only ever l saw a white four door classic :54:

Your very welcome to the club, great cars the type r, can't beat a new spray job????

Only down the road in Johnstown :thumbsup: but in the right county :funny: . Good few cars getting a strip down and spray at the moment :thumbsup:great to see

Only down the road in Johnstown [emoji106] but in the right county :funny: . Good few cars getting a strip down and spray at the moment [emoji106]great to see
Not so bad so i hope to have in back on the road in a month or 2 ha had to change the chassy leg battery pannel and valance over rust ha

I was keeping an eye for you when l was passing cashel but only ever l saw a white four door classic :54:
Its off the road for the last few months full respray had to change the battery pannel chassy leg and valance i hope to have her back on the road ina month or 2 i will give u a txt when its done :)

Back