Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst is he is trying to say its immaculate when the previous owner had said it needed bodywork / rust repair.

Seen it alright, the 2.5 is putting people off as tax is the killer in the darkness. Hawk front with Blob lights is the best combo.

Seen it alright, the 2.5 is putting people off as tax is the killer in the darkness. Hawk front with Blob lights is the best combo.

JDM Hawk Light set I think look best its just the U.K. cars that got the non matching ones due to the fog light

Was for sale a while back . Back up now looks genuine. Need to look really at everything if interested . Wouldn't go by length car for sale whatever about tax and the 2.5. Insurance is killing the sales.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Was for sale a while back . Back up now looks genuine. Need to look really at everything if interested . Wouldn't go by length car for sale whatever about tax and the 2.5. Insurance is killing the sales.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Agreed

Got the guy on the phone today seems sound car is in storage
unfortunately it's 85k miles not klms so it's not for me

85000 miles is still only 12000 km per year . well below average I would say .

mine has 70k miles/110 km or so on an 06 and that yoke is hardly driven so 85k is feck all more imo . car is 11 years old and I'd be sceptical of cars showing less unless lots of history to back up .

Nearly certain that 06 sti was sold by Denis Ryan, main Subaru dealer in cork city, if so very clean,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back