180 bhp CRX VTEC

deco c

Middle Lane Hogs
chancing my arm before christmas

103k full folder of receipts and history from new.

its 93(rare in this shape crx)

usual vt spec,leather seats,electric windows,mirrors and sunroof,abs etc.

full stainless steel exhaust,induction kit,type r cams.car made 179.5 bhp up in AI.

brand new tein super street coilovers just fitted,front and rear gab strut braces.

alarmed and central locking with anti hijack.

anyone who knows the car and has seen it knows how clean it is and how fussy i am with my cars.it was motd up north only a few months ago so i never bothered ncting it myself.never do with any of my cars to be honest.

also car has just been fitted with 4 brand new toyos and laser alligned last week..also just taxed her until april 09

only bad bits are a slight crunch in 4th gear and no nct..as i said she has the mot from up north.i just never nctd it myself..

any inspection welcome!

http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14775690xo6.jpg

Price 4800 euro no offers

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=11278.msg134828#msg134828 date=1228680404]
nct is much more stricter than mot up north mate!!!
is it on uk or roi plates????
:ponder2: :ponder2:
[/quote]

yeah i know that mate..i just never bothered ncting it myself..wouldnt bother unless i had too..as i said any inspection welcome by anyone..nothing to hide on the car..

oh and its on irish plates..its a Dublin reg. only 93 ive seen over here anyway..

its a very quick car i just fancy a change.maybe back to a scoob

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=11278.msg134831#msg134831 date=1228680915]
you'd sell the car much easier with an nct thou mate!!!
good luck with the sale !!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

cheers man..il see how it goes.i might throw it through if it doesnt shift..just have my eye on something so want a quick sale if possible

one of the only.... if not THE only wide arch crx iv seen in the country so far,
an i only got 2,000 euro for my one mate.

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=11278.msg134944#msg134944 date=1228730499]
one of the only.... if not THE only wide arch crx iv seen in the country so far,
[/quote]

I'm not supprise you only got €2000 for her Tony. The kit looks teriable and the wheels are lost in the Arches.

all windows an stuff were taken out so i could spray it.

it was pearl white, put all the windows an sh*t back in but never took pics,
silly me. :doh:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=11278.msg134946#msg134946 date=1228730650]
Just reada thread on driver lad bought a 92 one witha B18 teg r engine for 1500
[/quote]

id put any money on it that the thing had some problems..clean ones are still holding decent money.1500 is too cheap

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=11278.msg134944#msg134944 date=1228730499]
[/quote]

no offence mate but your old crx was ruined..mine is as honda intended on the exterior and interior and its very quick.ive owned stis and evos before this and even compared to them its still a fast car..have a guy wanting to look at it during the week so fingers crossed..i wont be letting it go for 1500 anyway lol

i only have bad pics of mine,
but she looks the dogs when i let her go,

spacers on the wheels to fill the arches eric.

loads done,

i thought you ment bet evos an stis there for a sec.

coz if you owned sumting where i live it means raced an won, silly me there for a sec,

there hittin sh1t money at the min mate.

not puttin your car down, its lovely

so good luck with the sale anyway.

NCT will only help the sale, 50 quid well spent, and peace of mind for potential buyers, good luck with the sale

I bought Decos old scooby and saw the M3 he replaced it with, this lad will only buy the cleanest examples of a car & keeps them the same :icon_pray:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=11278.msg135232#msg135232 date=1228835541]
this lad will only buy the cleanest examples of a car & keeps them the same :icon_pray:
[/quote]

My number one rule.

Back