hid bulbs

B

b4rsk

hey lads,hid bulb went in my legacy this evenin,just wonderin how much do they cost??where can i get one??and is it hard to replace??

cheers deco :thumbsup:

Deco, Just replaced a lamp in my B4 a few weeks ago, you can expect to pay around € 115 from a motor factor. It's a real pain in the ass to take out the headlight, be sure you put a teatowel or cloth between the headlight and bumper so as not to scratch the bumper. Oh, and resist the urge to rip the light off the brackets as you lose some knuckle skin!!!!

hey christy did u get the excact same one?and what motor factors did u go to??there shaped like a diamond r somethin,ive just been lookin on e bay at hid bulbs and they all look different shape> :angry1:

cheers mate,will take ya up on that offer ill send u a pm :thumbsup:

Deco, you need a D2R 35W HiD lamp. I got a Philips one and there's no colour difference between new and old...

i got two hid bulbs for my impreza from ebay i think about €50 for the two they were different intensitys alrite so i just changed the two of them

[quote author=rob mehigan link=topic=10531.msg125468#msg125468 date=1225570715]
i got two hid bulbs for my impreza from ebay i think about €50 for the two they were different intensitys alrite so i just changed the two of them
[/quote] :thumbsup:

Motor factors told me to check e bay and got for around 50

:smokin:

Back