Went to have a look at this today....

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont get rid of yer leggy marks shes a beut :thumbsup:

but if ya have to theres better value wrxs about, and how come ur not looking at an sti :ponder2:

thats not a bad price for your car mark ....in todays market!!!!
the wrx is a bit overpriced dont ya think.....
over in c+r today....they have a 2007 wrx in silver with black alloys for 23k cash..
nice car!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
throw yours up on buy and sell or carzone and see what sort of interest there is....
good luck!!!

STi's are no more to insure Mark, For a few extra monies you get a better car.

But if WRX is your thing in order to get the right money for your car on a trade in you'll have to go Jap I'd say. The Jap garages have to have some type of loyalty to there customer in order to get them to buy JDM again.

[quote author=chris555 link=topic=9909.msg117715#msg117715 date=1222801607]
but if ya have to theres better value wrxs about, and how come your not looking at an sti :ponder2:
[/quote]

I'd prefer an sti but went looking for insurance quotes and an sti is almost €3500 and a wrx is the same as what i'm paying on the Legacy. Kind of just testing the waters and looking at a few cars. Haven't made up my mind what to do yet but Denise has said she won't talk to me if i get rid of the Legacy!! :lol: :lol:[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9909.msg117727#msg117727 date=1222802447]
The left wing isn't damaged like the 03 you looked and she looks mint in Black.

That damage has been fixed on it. Couldn't even notice it! Nice car in your link there Eric. :thumbsup:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=9909.msg117729#msg117729 date=1222802566]

I'd prefer an sti but went looking for insurance quotes and an sti is almost €3500 and a wrx is the same as what i'm paying on the Legacy. Kind of just testing the waters and looking at a few cars. Haven't made up my mind what to do yet but Denise has said she won't talk to me if i get rid of the Legacy!! :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

Thats mad. I didn't pay any extra when I went from a 2000 turbo to an STi.

Say nothing though if your getting the wrx for the same price as a legacy.

Happy hunting. :thumbsup: :subaru:

thats 1500 euro cheaper and a year newer!!!!! :shock2: :shock2:
well worth shopping around....
theres something bout car dealers in ballymount that makes my spine shiver!!!!
:naughty: :naughty:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=9909.msg117727#msg117727 date=1222802447]
If I was looking Blob WRX I'd go for this one. A year newer then the other one, The left wing isn't damaged like the 03 you looked and she looks mint in Black.

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Impreza/2.0-WRX/1154286/

In a dealer to so trade in possable.

Well worth a look to see what they'd give you on yours.

Say nothing about your other offers though.
[/quote]
I see that one Eric has a Barkels service history .. that not worth the paper its written on.. Anyone can pM me if they want to know why

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :wall: :wall:

Don't do it Mark ya fecking turncoat :lol: :lol:

Its great to see this progression Mark :clap:

You came to us with a very poor past, that lancer rash :naughty:

You progressed well through the development phase with the watered down Subaru, i.e. a Legacy :whistle:

And now you're ready for the big step forward & into an Impreza, there's no holding you back now :653:

[quote author=RoB4 link=topic=9909.msg117851#msg117851 date=1222845676]
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :wall: :wall:

Don't do it Mark ya fecking turncoat :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

You're next Rob... there's no point in fighting it!! THE DARKSIDE IS CALLING... :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9909.msg117854#msg117854 date=1222846393]

You progressed well through the development phase with the watered down Subaru, i.e. a Legacy :whistle:

[/quote]

Ah those Wrx's aren't anything special! Get your self new shape Legacy or STI Impreza

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Legacy/B4/1044306/

I'll sell you mine cheap, then i can get a legacy STI(insert drool icon here..)

Back