Shiney Shiney

Ralph

Petrolheads
Well after finishing early today I figured I'd give the Leggy the royal beauty therapy...a microfibre bath, clay bar, meguiars 3 step and a hoover!

DSC01082.jpg

But of course they all have lovely bottoms :icon_grin:
DSC01085-1.jpg

The newly painted grille...nice and clean :smile:
DSC01083.jpg

The shiney side...
DSC01084.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

I even polished her blowhole... :icon_biggrin:
DSC01089.jpg

Thanks Eric :thumbsup:

Don't mind the scuff marks, were on the car when I got it, will be gettin them fixed once i pay for mapping and the Whiteline goodies I ordered :icon_grin:

Cheers Mark...again :thumbsup:
@Stevo, I used Autoglym metal polish (Available in Halfords, about €7 me thinks) It usually comes up alot better but I forgot to clean it before I polished it :icon_redface:

Finished work early :ponder2:

Are ya sure you went to work at all, there's hours of work there :shock2:

Looks savage mate :thumbsup:

Looks very well. I clayed my car before japfest but wanna do the three step now too cause that looks the bisnis!@!

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9654.msg114825#msg114825 date=1221848669]

Are ya sure you went to work at all, there's hours of work there :shock2:

[/quote]

Only about 3 hours...ish :icon_grin:

Cheers lads :thumbsup:

ah great coment derick, and rob u missed under the back bumper and u slag me for the bits i miss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and wot you charge for a clean like that?????

very nice job...3 questions...
1. where did you get the clay bar and 3 step stuff?
2. how much approx.?
3. who suggested painting the grille, it looks greeaaaat

You get the Clay bar kit in Halfords. I think it's €37 euro or there abouts.

use that exhaust metal cleaner myself and it does a great job at bringing the exhaust up to a nice shine. :shock2:

fair play mate car came out a peach :clap:

@Noeler2006...Noel ya wollix!! :lol: :lol: I didn't miss any bits, they are scuff marks on the bumper :icon_sad: (Not my doing) Cost to Club Members €30!! Which works out about €10 an hour and I supply the supplies!! But surely you'd enjoy lookin after the car yourself or maybe Sarah could do it? :icon_nana:

Cheers lads!!

Back