Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
Subaru Ireland, friend a mine was on bout it a long time ago but never checked it out till recently! keep up the good work! :salute:

i was handed a flyer in blanch when i was in my car,so thought id write as i need to get my b4 running safe,so thats that,howya's all doin

[edit] Advertising is strictly out of bounds for non-approved ISDC Traders [/edit]

Please read the forum guidelines that you agreed to when joining - and please don't try to convince us that it is "your friend" that recommended YOUR business :angry:

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

As strange as it may now seem I first heard about the isdc from an ad they had on RTE's Aertel in the motorsport section on page 207 back in 2000.

I think the club president had a contact in RTE who agreed to put the ad up for free. It was an ad for all Subaru enthusiasts to meet at the Vortex outside Dunsaughlin Co. Meath for the 2nd ever meeting of the ISDC. There were about 20 to 25 there (BTW there were only 4 at the very first meeting!).

It was the first time I'd ever seen a modified Impreza and the noise and speed had me absolutely hooked ever since. I ordered my scoobysport full exhaust system that evening :p

Frawls

the first time i saw the club was at the ford rs show in the showgrounds in cork 5 or 6 years ago. in the club since then.pat nolan covinced me to join then. :subaru: :subaru:

searching through google one night and came across this site took a look and was impressed after some time i decided to treat myself (early birthday present) and join up fully 2nd best decision of my life (1st being buying a scooby) great site and a credit to the lads

modello was by far the highlight of my year shivers down my spine hearing 70 odd subarus firing up at the same time :worship:

I saw all of your cars parked in a colour co-ordinated fashion at Japfest :subaru:

[quote author=20VBZR link=topic=932.msg45814#msg45814 date=1195140188]
site was recommended 2 me on driver.ie, someone found out i wanted a scooby and sent me here!!
[/quote]

that would be me!..i heard through my mate chriSTI on this site..been on car forums for years this is by far the best

HELLO GUYS, AT LAST I,VE JOINED THE BEST CLUB GOING.I AM DAVE LEWIS,S OLDER BRO. IVE GOT A 96 WRX STI. HAVE PUT SUBARU RALLY GRAPHICS ON IT. NEW WHEELS TYRES, NEW ECU SUPPLIED BY DAMO. REMAPPED AND NOW GOING TO TRY NEW 2.5 ENGINE WITH HELP DAMO AND MASTER MECHANIC DAVE. HOPE TO MEET U ALL SOON.THANKS JOHN555

hi all i heard bout this from donnellys in belfast they wer giving out forms at parts counter when i was in buying my wrx logo mats and mud flaps. i hav a 2007 wrx in wr blue colour with short ram intake, turbo inlet hose, intercooler hose kit, dump valve, full decat stainless steel exhaust, turbo uppipe.

I joined nearly a year ago! I googled subaru club and it led me to this forum :clap: :clap:
And one of my first posts I was asking for help and advise regard a serious engine problem (big end failure) and Davelegacy called straight out to have a look for me, told me it was fooked, lent me his car and found and fitted a suitable replacement engine! :clap: So now I'm a member for life! Or as long as you'll have me!
And between all the commity members and every one on here, I dont think there is anything we don't know regarding scoobies :thumbsup: :clap:
Dan

does any1 here hav a Catalunya impreza? or a uk300? or a terzo impreza? s2o2? s2o3? spec type ra-r?

[quote author=scooby wrx link=topic=932.msg50719#msg50719 date=1198720758]
does anyone here have a Catalunya impreza? or a uk300? or a terzo impreza? s2o2? s2o3? spec type ra-r?
[/quote]

yes, members here do have some of those models mentioned or owned them in the past... but this is the wrong thread for that.

Please stay on topic. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Was looking into getting ecutek remap found an ad for isdc in auto trader rang one of the numbers(renno555) got some advice got remapped and joined up. have to say best thing i ever done well second best thing buying a scooby would have to be the best thing i ever done :subaru: :headbanger:

i found all you dudes on the net.hey is there a hyundai trajet club for the missus(and the kidz)for some odd reason i cant find one on google

Back