Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
[quote author=Codders link=topic=932.msg9180#msg9180 date=1167322773]
I used google as well..

Btw I noticed a very very nice atmosphere over ere... Everyone seems to be very friendly  :thumbsup: what was not so obvious on other forums I've had visited before.

I'm still "fresh" to this forum... but as soon as I buy my scoob I'm going to involve myself into club's life :)

Peter
[/quote]

It's good to hear feedback like this :thumbsup:
It was one of our goals to make the forum as friendly and helpful for everyone who logs on :subaru:

Alan.

[quote author=Codders link=topic=932.msg9180#msg9180 date=1167322773]
I used google as well..

Btw I noticed a very very nice atmosphere over ere... Everyone seems to be very friendly  :thumbsup: what was not so obvious on other forums I've had visited before.

I'm still "fresh" to this forum... but as soon as I buy my scoob I'm going to involve myself into club's life :)

Peter
[/quote]

Thats good hear Peter :thumbsup:

Damo

Dave was that the Slick Photo Shoot meet you came down to ?

It was Damo,picked the right one to go to,first meet i go to and i get the car in Slick MAG

i found the site through, jon44w.com,
someone was advertising their sub in the forsale section of the forum, and the pics were linked to this site.. so i decided to take a nosy :)

i heard of ye from a car sticker.so glad too.the info is first class and makes ownership so much better

one of you plebs approached me and poached me after posting on scoobynet, cheers for that :)

as was said above, its a great site, full of genuine enthusiasts. A lot of other sites are watered down by plebs posting muck, over here you get decent threads about decent topics with decent members talking sense. Keep it up guys and good luck for the future, i promise i will pay my membership one day :)

Got the link via a recent post on Scoobynet by LegacySTI.......as per dmc1980, site is impressive.

Saw a 555CLUB sticker on the rear window of a silver bug eyed model (i think?) in the Carrigaline area of cork...
was it you???

:subaru: heard about it from my other half who works with Cally (hello Cally) joined out of curiosity more than anything but can't believe how helpful and friendly everyone is...I often spend at least 10 minutes laughing out loud at some of the stuff and it's good to know there's someone out there who'll be able to answer your question if you're stuck...feels like an extended family...awww... :thumbsup:

I've also passed on the two membership application forms that were in my pack to two other Scooby friends of mine, one in Waterford and one in Gorey so they should be along soon too

Andy Forrest pointed me in the direction after I mailed him about getting a remap. Its just as well. You folks have a wealth of knowledge and experience which anyone can use. Very friendly site as well. I've only met Davelegacy so far and if everyone is as sound as that lad then it can only be good!

Back