Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

Where did you hear about the ISDC Forum and Club

• Total voters
R

Renno555

With all the new members signing up at the moment and the last year id like to see how everyone came to find the Club.

Cheers

Damo

Found you lurking on the internet (or was it me lurking on the internet?). Anyway, Mr Google advised me of your whereabouts once I bought a Subaru :D

Same as that, Mr Google, directed me, after i got bored of reading all the uk sites, i assumed their should be an Irish one

Morgan

Met Paul Mc in the designated subaru carpark in punchestown at the rally masters years ago !!  :subaru:
it was when Richard Burns and Freddy Loix were there  :ponder:

Mack

haha, was sitting outside the Naas driving test centre, a nock came of the window, a member (thomas lawlor) started chatting away to my about the car and the club!

@ Damo... I think I met you in June or July after I got my clifford alarm done by Brendan is MDS in Palmerstown. :ponder: I was in my 2door blue STI. Ya told me about the site. :thumbsup:
Would have done me alot more good if I had looked into it back then. :doh: You lads are a great help with every little thing. :headbanger: :thumbsup: Its IMHO the best Scooby site around. None of the other countries have as many members who are willing to help their fellow :subaru: owner.
Keep up the good work lads!! :clap: :thumbsup:

[quote author=maximusbiggus link=topic=932.msg7619#msg7619 date=1164830620]
@ Damo... I think I met you in June or July after I got my clifford alarm done by Brendan is MDS in Palmerstown. :ponder: I was in my 2door blue STI. Ya told me about the site. :thumbsup:
Would have done me alot more good if I had looked into it back then. :doh: You lads are a great help with every little thing. :headbanger: :thumbsup: Its IMHO the best Scooby site around. None of the other countries have as many members who are willing to help their fellow  :subaru: owner.
Keep up the good work lads!! :clap: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ah right very I good I remember you now. Fair play for signing up :thumbsup: I wonder has anyone got any flyers that ive put on cars. Im a bit like that Milk tray guy yi know :D

So come on what about all the new people signing up each day ?

I heard off a friend of a member, good thing too as the advise you give on the site is Top Class  :headbanger: :worship: :headbanger:

i was down at 1 of d trackdays in mondello with my honda prelude and had d legacy parked beside it in d pits when 2 menv came over 2 look at d legacy and they where tellin me how nice it was and then suggested that i should join d 555 club and thats how i found u's + i was also at d meet that was organised at coulture autos

Damo always knew the site existed just hadnt got web address,finally got it on link from SCOOBY PARTS /OR NET/ one of them,found were next meet was turned up met your goodself and that was it,like yourself i allways carry mem.forms and likewise would like to know how many make it back,can buy cheap stamp in lidl etc(think i have 2)and maybe we could stamp our own/or give every one 50 at start of year with there site namejust to see if were wasting our time,also clearer and more visible car stickers for next year

Good Job Dave :thumbsup:

We have a new window stickers being made up for next year that will be handed out at the AGM In Jan. Club one for the windscreen and a URL on for side windows. Both will look very well.

Damo

I used google as well..

Btw I noticed a very very nice atmosphere over ere... Everyone seems to be very friendly :thumbsup: what was not so obvious on other forums I've had visited before.

I'm still "fresh" to this forum... but as soon as I buy my scoob I'm going to involve myself into club's life :)

Peter

Back