Goodbye B4 Hello P1....

Yes..brings back a few memories......looks fab...best of luck with her

The first time I drove the P1 I was amazed by the handling (compared to the GT555 Impreza that I had)

How do you find it ...compared to the B4?

Ken

Hey Ken,

Yeah knew you'd appreciate it ;)

We had to drive 400 miles through Welsh mountains on the way back and the handling was superb :thumbsup:
Has to be the outstanding feature of the P1 :clap:

The B4 actually handled very well (although none of the suspension was standard in mine) - but the coilovers were very hard and didn't like bumpy roads whereas the P1 feels as if it was made for this :thumbsup:

Alan.

Well sweet motor Alan, was very tempted by one myself along the way, couldn't live with two doors though, too much hassle with kids.

I hope you're going to come down tomorrow, I'd like to see that one up close. Forget your 22Bs, the P1 is the best old shape of all. To some, the 22B looks better with the flared arches etc., and probably goes better on track but in the real world, the P1 is the one always rated as the best. I've never driven one so I can't comment either way but I do know it was the one I'd have bought if I hadn't been doing the family thing.

How is she running on 95? That was the killer for me in the RB5.

The only Impreza that I'd be more interested in is the Type 25. Did you buy from Litchfield? Any sign of them dropping the prices on the used 25's? Couldn't justify the premium over the Evo when I was shopping. Well over 10 grand landed, no dice.

That P1 will never depreciate, and if the interest in my RB5 is anything to go by, it will sell itself. I'm still getting excited phone calls from people who've found old editions of Autotrader. It might take a month or two to find someone with the money, but for that car they will sell their entire family.

Enjoy, and respect.

Back