South Africa v Ireland

scoobyke

Well lads...just as it stands...big game bout ta start...whos gona win....come SA.... :nana:

i know .....what a joke of a team...better of not supporting my home team at all anymore... :angry: :angry:

dont mind them robby,but yous are sh*t! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :dance: :cheers:

i was actually at the match. first one in a long time thankfully the result was a good one for us. south African fans were great. kinda felt bad for this old guy in front of me. he spent the game shaking his head and what i'm guessin was swearing in Africanus but then i remembered that a couple of years ago when Ireland was in a slump i was doin the exact same thing. i have a feeling it will be a different story against England next week. come on Bocka!!!

Really hope this weekend is better than the last,England is one team we have to beat...just dont have much confidence in the new team at the moment... :angry: :angry:

you guys winging and moaning!! you wanna be an england supporter like me

my voodoo doll of mr robinson is taking some serious hits at the moment!!! unlike englands opposition in the last half dozen tests!!!!!

Back