98 VERSION 4 STI 331BHP****SOLD********

tractorman

Time has come were i'v decided to change the car,had it over 2 years now and thats the longest i've ever had a car :wazzup:,looking for 10,950 yoyos :shock: as is......

SPEC AS FOLLOWS

FULL ENGINE REBUILD 6000KM AGO APEXI ECU WITH HAND CONTROLLER MAPPED BY ANDY FORREST
NEW CRANK,GASKETS,RODGER CLARK OIL PUMP MAGNEX TURBO DOWN PIPE,CENTER,AND BACK BOX
MOTUL OIL ALWAYS USED CUSCO ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION,HEIGHT,AND CAMBER ON FRONT
LARRY PERKINS RACING BEARINGS 18inch BRONZE URBAN RACERS WITH NEW TOYO PROXYS(1000KMS)
NEW SHINEY RACING RED MANIFOLD(RECON) 18 GROOVE DISC BRAKES WITH MINTEX RACING PADS AND MOTUL BRAKE FLUID
BRAND NEW TURBO INLET PIPE FITTED LAST WEEK ROLLIN ROADED AT 331BHP/275 FP TORQUE
NGK SPARK PLUGS/LEADS CLIFFORD ALARM WITH ANTI HIJACK,TURBO TIMER,AND PROXIMITY ALARM
BAILEYS DUMP VALVE 12 DISC CD PLAYER AND SINGLE IN HEAD UNIT,NOKIA HANDSFREE KIT
WHEN CLEAN LOOKS THE DOGS.........I'M SURE THERE 1 OR 2 MORE THING IM FORGETING BUT HEY........
WALBRO 255 FUEL PUMP
Kand N PANEL FILTER

IMAG0296.jpg
IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m165/tractorman_01/IMAG0297-1.jpg[/IMG]

Re: 98 VERSION 4 STI 331BHP

Good man Alan best of luck with the sale! Are you changing to another SUBARU? :thumbsup: :subaru:

jaysus ive always loved that car! good luck with the sale man :thumbsup:

best off luck with the sale alan. :thumbsup:

cant believe your letting this go but hope the person who buys it takes care off it coz its a minter off a car.

Not much doing at the mo with cars did you try carzone and cbg to see if you can shift it.

Is this a type-ra or sti i'd jump on it but cant shift my own car at the min

good luck with sale, beautiful car :subaru:

:thumbsup:

[quote author=Gary S link=topic=5867.msg68355#msg68355 date=1205175613]
Is this a type-ra or sti i'd jump on it but cant shift my own car at the min
[/quote]

?

Back