Wanted Subaru impreza sti 2008 - 2012 Set Calipers

rossieod

Sunday Drivers
Looking for 2008-2012 subaru impreza Sti front and back calipers
As I think they should just bolt on to a subaru impreza 2.0 diseal hatchback it same as WrxS (s stand for short version)

It's the brembos your after so mate ,
I know they were black on the hatch but previous generations of sti had them in gold , could just buy a gold set , refurb them and paint them black ,

It's the brembos your after so mate ,
I know they were black on the hatch but previous generations of sti had them in gold , could just buy a gold set , refurb them and paint them black ,

As I'm looking around so far as I see all of them are refurb as I'm trying find set from crash car aswell but I have 2002 blob eye subaru 4pot and 2pot front will fit i have been told but back nope won't work so I move my mind to 2008 car parts so it gonna be hard to get

As I'm looking around so far as I see all of them are refurb as I'm trying find set from crash car aswell but I have 2002 blob eye subaru 4pot and 2pot front will fit i have been told but back nope won't work so I move my mind to 2008 car parts so it gonna be hard to get

Matty b had a set there ready to go over the crimbo he’s on scooby net and Facebook

Hatch breaking on 'Interestingebay finds' thread. One of the previous pages there is a link to a blue one.

Might be better off with bug or blob calipers and discs as they will bolt straight on . Yours hatch is 5x100 so discs need to be redriled if you get 5x114

That will get you a front pair of brembos only , I have a pair with seals done recently if your interested pm me , they are still on the car at the moment

Are you on Facebook so u can send me few pics and if u got front and back please send me price aswell

Back