Rides

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Posted new rides and got approved but the pics never came up and that Tapatalk thing is very frustrating ???????????? any help would be appreciated

There is a problem with the forum at the minute. I never use Tapatalk though so I can't help you there but It's best if you wait it out. This is why the forums are so quiet. Nobody is posting any pictures so threads are dead.

I had the same problem too. Feck that tapatalk stuff. Think I can remember all of those passwords? Not a chance

Hi rob sorry , as the lads have said we have a problem with the forum uploading photos at the moment . The hosting company were ment to have it sorted by now But don't , there tried another fix today but it didn't fix the problem unfortunately hopefully in the next few days .

Pics

Still haven?t figured out how to put pics up tried and it has my description of cars there but no pic

rides have to be approved by admin first i think,, just in case people are along the same thinking lines as Fozzy there lol
Go into members section and start a blog anyway. just as easy :D
and in case your doing it another way, by attaching the file path or something, just use the attach option above the text box, little envelope with a paper clip :54:

Hi rob I approve all cars and comments In the rides section and I haven't seen any photos uploaded in your thread . Did you try and upload them today

Back