Full member boom

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Joined last year before I purchased my wide track and have decided to keep so became a full member after 2/3 meetings with few other members and I’ve seen how Sound everyone is here and helpful so hopefully that continues as I have taken the car off the road for 3 months for a little tidy up and a few mods,so all info and expierences are gratefully appreciated.
Cheers lads

Welcome along as a full member. Since you are doing a bit of a work to the car it's probably a good time to start a blog in the members section :54:

Sound out just need figure out easiest way to attach pics now and I’m sorted

Usually as a full member you are allowed to upload photos directly to the forum but recently there is a ongoing issue, so your best bet is to upload them on a photo server and post the link here between the image tags:
I hope this helps :54:

Welcome rob :thumbsup: As said above we have an issue with the host server at the moment hopefully it will be sorted next week when there back :thumbsup: As as donntommy has said :thumbsup: or through Tapatalk

Good man Rob nice little spin the other day too be good to see a few more of them. I usually always post pictures on Tapatalk it’s very easy for lazy people like me but the isdc site has way more to offer as you probably know fair play for joining there’s a lot more to club as a full member

A man of his word lol
Fair play dude, good call. There's a lot to offer and with the amount of members popping up here it should be an eventful 2019. ????

Great Stuff [emoji108]

Looking forward to the blog [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Fair play for joining up Rob, very nice to meet you the last day, lovely blob you have ????

Fair play man and like others have said, time to start the blog. Re attaching pictures - I find it easier for me to attach pictures from the phone and use Tapatalk app[emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Back