Any toyota heads? - Fitting a tow bar to a 2015 auris

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Folks, the auld lad bought a 2015 1.4d4d Auris. I'm ordering a tow bar for him. Any idea is it a handy fit? No wiring etc. Just fitting the bar... Does bumper need to come off etc?

Techs fitted a tower to a '13 Auris a long time back from a place called Malcolms Towing in Dublin. It was a used car sale. Think it was a Witter bar. Bumper came off, it's just easier to get at and deal with. They gave the bumper to me in parts dept so it wouldn't get damaged.

Towfit call out to you they have done 2 for me on different vans saves a lot of hassle when you break it down for cost maybe save a €100 quid or so good quality and fit a beeper so you know plug is working when indicating

Towfit call out to you they have done 2 for me on different vans saves a lot of hassle when you break it down for cost maybe save a €100 quid or so good quality and fit a beeper so you know plug is working when indicating

I tried them actually. They won't come to Limerick.

I don't need lights, it's my dads car and only for a small car trailer. I'd be happy enough to do it myself once there was no drilling and if the bumper could stay on. I fitted the one on my transit but that was so simple. So much room under it. Only took a few minutes!

It's fairly straight forward to do Martin take the bumper off and remove the or bumper support and replace with the tow bar. Failing that you could try a guy in portlaoise he's mobile too Midland towbars

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's fairly straight forward to do Martin take the bumper off and remove the or bumper support and replace with the tow bar. Failing that you could try a guy in portlaoise he's mobile too Midland towbars

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks lads.

I'll give it a shot myself. YouTube is great!!!

Back