Nurburgring track car rental

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
Myself and a mate planning a trip next summer and just wondering if anyone has experience in renting a race car for a day at the track? Could anyone recommend a good website maybe and is there anything to watch out for?

Rent4 ring
Duffman rented a swift off them last year
Rsr nurburg
Evn ring rentals
Apex neurburg
Ring speed motorsport.

Martin don't forget we will be planning a trip ourselves next year around the start of August usually bank holiday weekend

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Also as anyone will tell you who's been it's one of the most addictive place on the planet for petrol heads.

Ya Martin, I rented from rent4ring and they were great, car set up for the track but no power in them but that's the fun of trying to keep the speed up true the corners.

They were great to deal with and have a great little shop only 1 klm from the track entrance. You can also do as many laps as you want and then pay at the end of the day. I took out the extra insurance just because of the amount of crashes I seen over just 3 days at the track????.

If you can do the trip with the isdc DO, I can't recommend it enough. It's the hole experience that done it for me.

But if you can only do a few days fly in but do a track day with rent4ring, these are ment to be great value and experience as the track is closed to just you and it's not as dangerous, only draw back is you won't get to see all the gt3 and Exotica floating around.

cant recommend enough going with the isdc gang . the knowledge and craic are second to none .

#fishywilly,lol

The worlds best race track ,see some of the best cars in the world , good friends and great food and drink , what’s not to like it’s s great week and it’s all organized by wagon dec :clap: Top man as there’s a lot of stuff to organize :clap: can’t wait for this year :thumbsup:

I am 100% going back to ring in 2019, couldn't go two years ago with isdc as caught with work, are isdc definitely going in August 2019?, if so I'll wait and go with ye

The trip will be organised in the new year by dec as we are just waiting on the dates to be released which shouldn't be too far away
We usually go August bank holiday weekend

Last edited:
It’s something I have been thinking if I don’t go now I probably never will so hopefully can go in the new year as I love nothing better than a good auld road trip give me an excuse to throw a few more goodies on car [emoji6][emoji16]
Ehhhh you busy joe [emoji23][emoji23]

Great stuff Gordon, thanks for that
Hi keiran, I will be starting to get going on this in early February once all the dates for the ring are out and boats etc.
Definitely a trip worth doing i always try to make it as easy as possible for lads attending so ye can just enjoy the trip. Anyone who has come with me has always said afterwards they loved it [emoji106]
It's great fun and great banter with the lads the road trip is definitely 50% of the fun and the ring needs no explanation to yourself as you've been there [emoji4]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hi keiran, I will be starting to get going on this in early February once all the dates for the ring are out and boats etc.
Definitely a trip worth doing i always try to make it as easy as possible for lads attending so ye can just enjoy the trip. Anyone who has come with me has always said afterwards they loved it [emoji106]
It's great fun and great banter with the lads the road trip is definitely 50% of the fun and the ring needs no explanation to yourself as you've been there [emoji4]

As above road trip is great craic and as soon as we leave I want to go back it's motorsport mecca.

Great stuff Dec, I will hold tough and go with ye, ????, clearance got from the wife and all????????, thanks for that

Great stuff Dec, I will hold tough and go with ye, [emoji106], clearance got from the wife and all[emoji16][emoji106], thanks for that
It's great to have the visa sorted this early [emoji106] [emoji16]

It's great to have the visa sorted this early [emoji106] [emoji16]

Hope to put mine in this week I’ll see what the application form looks like from headquarters list of demands [emoji16]

I can go there on family's hoildays :icon_grin: So I'm blessed :icon_grin:Visa not required , seriously looks forward to this :thumbsup:

Last time they headed through uk afaik dontom must look up the old thread for a gander

Back