Freeze/Core/Welch plug

Zheiko

Octane Boostaholics
Hey guys, my car developed an issue where its leaking coolant from driver's side cylinder head core plug.

Do not know how common this issue is or how common it is to replace the plugs, but I cannot for the love of god find the spare parts.

Tried to call Subaru in Carol and roche and even tried Toyota in Killbarrack and no luck finding it.

Would any of you smart people be able to help me source the part?

Thanks

Is it a frost plug you mean if so try howard engineering in glasnevin ind est

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is no more coolant in there and the car is not being used until I find a way to fix it. Its just a tiny hole that developed at the bottom of the plug, about half mm in diametter, really hard to spot with naked eye, but the coolant is literally peeing out of there when car is warm of course.

Thanks for the contact, I called them they said to take my plug out and get there with it that they should be able to match it...

its ridiculous that neither subaru nor toyota have this part on stock nor are they giving out the dimensions or part number for it.

from what I have read they write it off as 'cylinder head needs replacement' but thats from unofficial source, so I hope thats not true, but if it is, its retarded if I may say so

Back