Well how did that happen?

kamili

Sunday Drivers
So it appears I am now released from the boot of Rob Spec C's car (that was an interesting experience) and I'm back behind the wheel of a Scooby Doo.

Nothing flash or fancy but picked up a 2 litre diesel legacy this morning.

Nothing like my old Blitzen but still a nice place to be!

Oh and she has a Guage Sweep.. how I missed that ;)

She's nothin fancy at all, but will try get some pics once I've given her a good clean.

shes a Silver 2008 2.0D SE Leggy with 150BHP (makes me miss the 280 I had in the blitzen but the torque makes up for it) Full black leather interior. Very comfortable place to be.

Of course she has a bonnet scoop. :D

I thought Robbie scared you away for good. Night meet at Lamb Doyle's wasn't it?

thats the one - feels like an age ago!

Sold the blitzen in 2012 I think - guy I sold it to blew the engine within a week! Despite my - you need to mind that car and then some. I was disgusted.

My mechanic who is also a scooby fan was livid, said he must have rallied the crap out of it.

What model Blitzen was that man, had one myself and apparently it had a replacement engine in 2012 before my ownership lol
And welcome back ???? stick up few pics of the new motor ????

What model Blitzen was that man, had one myself and apparently it had a replacement engine in 2012 before my ownership lol
And welcome back ???? stick up few pics of the new motor ????

2001 Silver B4 Blitzen - thats interesting wonder if it was the same one?

No that crosses that out. Lol
Mine was 01 also but was the Blitzen red. Nice cars to be fair man. Mine didn't have the Blitzen bumpers tho, just the RSK II kit with lips and spats. Don't know what happened the bumpers but apparently came in from Japan that way lol

No that crosses that out. Lol
Mine was 01 also but was the Blitzen red. Nice cars to be fair man. Mine didn't have the Blitzen bumpers tho, just the RSK II kit with lips and spats. Don't know what happened the bumpers but apparently came in from Japan that way lol

interesting, mine had the spoiler and bumpers as well as the wheels. Loved it. Trying to find a pic of it.

Still haven't cleaned up the new one to take photos. Must get my a$$ in gear!

Finally, here she is doing what she does best - in the snow.

fwhd0j.jpg

Back