208bc68cb7fd0c5eff53bf1fc638dcbc.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Have set of thease in Dublin no tires if helps
3a84ff79ee90cd24185fc7956425937d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Where abouts are you what size wheels and do you need tyres aswell
Down in cork.
Found a replacement rim for €300...used [emoji30]
Should have taken photos of the pothole but was too enraged to think about that. Cost me €120 already just to get rolling again

Down in cork.
Found a replacement rim for €300...used [emoji30]
Should have taken photos of the pothole but was too enraged to think about that. Cost me €120 already just to get rolling again

Same thing happened to me years ago with a vw caddy van I had hit a really bad one new tyre and rim off vw as van was brand new wrote to council didn’t get a response so I got the busted up wheel brought it into reception put it up on counter. I got my 230 euro cheque in post about two weeks later. Write them a letter and picture exactly where it was. We pay road tax for a reason. I got the whole talk it could of happened off road all that [emoji90] but stick to your guns
Maybe they might fix it so someone else doesn’t do the same

I didnt know lenso were that expesive or they are hard to find?
Sure you could get Rays, Work etc wheel for less than that :eek:

I have set of original GT86/BRZ wheels with tires - 500 for the whole set - there is about 10k miles on the wheels, and about 1000 km on the tyres

they are 17''

iu

mine has toyota logo in the middle though

FYI

That wheel looks like it will fix without too much bother - just need to find a place with the right machinery to do it. Approximate cost indication is €60-120 to get that professionally straightened, heat treated, and painted... depending on place and trade vs retail pricing etc. They will need your wheel for 24-48hrs though if also painting (but could spare on for that time), otherwise an hour should do the trick for the straightening and heat treatment.

have these and am in west cork, tyres not great , a couple of welds €100

Attachments

• 20160714_085450.jpg
    20160714_085450.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 38
FYI

That wheel looks like it will fix without too much bother - just need to find a place with the right machinery to do it. Approximate cost indication is €60-120 to get that professionally straightened, heat treated, and painted... depending on place and trade vs retail pricing etc. They will need your wheel for 24-48hrs though if also painting (but could spare on for that time), otherwise an hour should do the trick for the straightening and heat treatment.
Just took it to a fella. Wouldn't do it. He said he could put hours of work into it and still not be right. Noticed it's cracked just along where the spoke meets the barrel. [emoji107]

yea genuine avs wheels, around €500 euro a wheel new. I use them as spares now and then just thaught they might be of use as a temporary fix till he got wheels sorted .

Back