Anyone travelling from Dublin to Limerick any time soon?

Can do that bud .
I'll meet up with hassen in next week or so , I actually work near his house every week so be no bother and I'll see you around Christmas week :thumbsup:

Lads, if I haven't said it before, great sense of community here[emoji106]

Tommy, didn't realise you worked close by. Pm me and I'll send you my phone number if you don't have it yet and we can organise what time and where [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Yeah I'm basically in the majority of new houses or renovations that have been done on your road/estate :eek7: in Last few years , I might be around this weekend if your not working but I'll give u a buzz closer to the time and see what the crack is :thumbsup:

Yup fantastic support in this club. Amazing the amount of people putting there hands up
Thanks a million lads. See you around Christmas Tommy ????

I'm in monasterevin where stone Motorsport is so if anyone's heading there I can mind parts till whenever anyone's passing it's no problem.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

All sorted now I'd say Shane. Thanks for the offer, very nice jesture ????
Tommy works near Hassen and will be down my way himself over Xmas ???? cheers ????

That time again lads, anyone gonna be down this way over the next few days? Need another item picked up lol
Thanks in advance ????

How ya lads, Joe couldn't make it the last day, any one else gonna be down over the next few days?

If not, I'll ask Hassen to post ????

There?s a few of us going to c&c tullamore on Sunday might be able to do a pass the parcel for you

Oh yeah that's right Gary, never thought of it.

Well if anyone from this end is heading up that be mighty and we'll figure something out then ???? if not, no worries lol

I would... But unfortunately I'm at work sunday.

I'll have to get a new job, I mean, you have to have weekends off like. Ti's a disgrace ????

In Dublin with work from monday to Friday, staying in leixlip, can collect for you eoin after 7 pm any of the evenings and bring to limerick for you, pm me if you want me.to do it and if it suits

Is there anyone by any chance near to wards garage in limerick i am looking for a few bits off them thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know his name he has a centre console for a gc8 so was going to get it and another few bits off him just if anyone was near him and coming to dublin kieran thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm heading to UK in the morning sailing at 7.30 from Dublin port and back at 7.30pm if any good

Back