Anyone travelling from Dublin to Limerick any time soon?

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
As above lads, few small cosmetic bits in Dublin for my car, if anyone coming down this way it be great if you could do me a courier service lol

If Joe brought from Dublin to rolling road day on 1/12/18 in stone motorsport I can bring to limericks for you eoin????

If Joe brought from Dublin to rolling road day on 1/12/18 in stone motorsport I can bring to limericks for you eoin[emoji106]
That would definitely work I reckon. Eoin's parts are from me. I'll let him organise details and can drop it over in Dublin then [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Cheers lads that'll deffo work. Sorry I'm only seeing it now lol
I'll be away that weekend tho but I'd imagine you won't be too far from limerick when I'm back about kieran?

I'll be in and out of crescent and stuff anyway ????

I'll be going to Dublin Tuesday or Wednesday and can pick them up for you. I'm living in Croagh too so that might suit you....

Cheers lads that'll deffo work. Sorry I'm only seeing it now lol
I'll be away that weekend tho but I'd imagine you won't be too far from limerick when I'm back about kieran?

I'll be in and out of crescent and stuff anyway ????

If it doesn't work out with Martin let me know and I can drop them to you when your back, I'm in limericks weekly and out the bruree direction too????

go on Eoin, skip the Spice Girls concert and come to the rolling road. show your mrs. who is wearing the pants :1poke::whistle::icon_biggrin:

I'll be going to Dublin Tuesday or Wednesday and can pick them up for you. I'm living in Croagh too so that might suit you....

That would actually suit great man to be honest. Sure that's only 20 minutes from me really. Right if it's OK with you Martin, would you be able to collect them so and I'll meet you whenever if that's cool?

Fire me a message there and we'll sort it out, 0862433023

Right so unfortunately Hassen won't be able to meet Martin as they're times are clashing.
Can I still pick you up on that Kieran?
Hassen is going to the RR day also and could pass them to you there, if that's OK?
I'll grab them from you then some day when we both in Limerick. No panic like ????

Right so unfortunately Hassen won't be able to meet Martin as they're times are clashing.
Can I still pick you up on that Kieran?
Hassen is going to the RR day also and could pass them to you there, if that's OK?
I'll grab them from you then some day when we both in Limerick. No panic like ????

No problem at all eoin, I'll collect them from Hassen so????

That's great man thanks a million ????
As I said there's no panic after you collect them. When ever suits will do grand, cheers man ????????

I'll be down shanagolden way over the Christmas break Eoin , if you don't get sorted by then let me know and I'll meet hassen and collect the stuff for u :thumbsup:

Loads of volunteers lol
Thanks lads, I'd say it be handiest if Tommy brought them, Shanagolden is only over the road from me to be fair
Thanks for the offer both Joe and Tommy ????

Not sure if I said it above, but it's only a gear knob and hella horns, small cosmetics only. But there might be a bit of weight in the horns for the postman, could kill the value you see lol
So, I'm in no panic, I'll just get them posted down if needs be, it be grand ???? but if you could collect them Tommy that be mighty too ????????

Back