Best mod you have done to your car..

Few good mods there in fairness. Tires & stopping mentioned a fair bit..

I'd have to say in the B4 it was the line 10mod. Full boost both stages. For free ????

A set of good wheels to can make a car. Ye all have some worthy mods lol setting the bar high lol

Recaro Seats the single best mod Iv done to any car followed closely buy ra r suspension and ap calipers

My verdict on tyres Yokohama advan great tyres in dry but wet greasy roads not great

Pirelli p zero second set on new good grip all round had them on track overheated once but wouldn’t see that driving on road but are a noisy enough on car with a good bit of road noise compared to below

Rain sports very happy with came on wheels brilliant in wet give good confidence. in dry even better known to be a very soft tyre so life on hard driving would fairly shorten life but as everyday driving I’d be happy (wish I could get a set for van) plus side wall doesn’t flatten out like p zeros it’s a balance of what’s needed ado8 from what I hear great tyres hard side wall tones of grip but lot of road noise so this is the push pull thing that can’t have everything
Tyre mods important as constant contact all time be interesting to hear lads who run different types

Keeping the wife out of my car, best mod ever������, car way faster

Back