Can anyone loan/rent me some wheels?

Hierotochan

Been lurking again for a bit as I've spent more time under the car than Infront of the computer!

Just recovering from buying a long list of replacement parts after my turbo blew and ended up having to sell my Forester to keep my Legacy. Given it a bit of a shakedown and it seems to be running well now. [emoji1696]

Anyway before I sold it I swapped the wheels over between them and now have my PFF7s on the Legacy, but they just don't look right in black so will need them refurbing and painted gold.

Long story short I'm looking for a VERY cheap set of wheels to use for a short time while I get them painted, ideally just a loan of a spare set someone may have for repayment in beers!

5x100 and probably need to be 17" to clear the front brakes.

Anyone local to Dublin/Wicklow/Wexford got a set? I live in Wicklow town.
d3227d212f54091880303ed6b0d29919.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Knew I seen that car in Wicklow,

Have a few sets of 114.3 here but no good to you , maybe message tomo on here , he breaks a few cars and might know of a set of 100's knocking around , he's only down in gorey so not a million miles away

Knew I seen that car in Wicklow,

Have a few sets of 114.3 here but no good to you , maybe message tomo on here , he breaks a few cars and might know of a set of 100's knocking around , he's only down in gorey so not a million miles away
Cheers man, I'll try do that.
I'd usually be at Cars & Coffee in Bray, so may bump into you at some point?
Lately every month something has gone wrong and I couldn't even get the car off the drive! Should make the next one. [emoji1696]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Haven't been at C&C in months myself ,

Car has been parked up for months :facepalm:

Next time I'm heading up I'll let u know ,

Set of 5x100 there welcome to a loan of them live in South Dublin 2 with tires (not legal ) 2 without.
bb258b2550e517fed6d4e3f517b75f76.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back