Back in a Scooby

Owain

Sunday Drivers
After having to sell my modified 03 wrx I was stuck driving a boring automatic 320d. After a few months of that it was time to go back to a petrol and more specifically a Subaru. So here I am back with a 2003 legacy gt. It has already been cosmetically modified which is fine with me. Also had a bit of service history which is very nice to see!
4c896b7b727947a09f2525a75cf8a08b.jpg
f796a54416a6b4e384b70d3131b26bd2.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Lovely car!
Had a Wagon for a good few years and loved it. Definitely one of the best cars i ever drove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one your hooked now Subaru for life [emoji6]
Is that by any chance the one Pedro owned few years back

well ware. saw it on donedeal alright thought it was good value!

Cheers fellas got a good deal on it too! Definitely as much fun to drive as the wrx, and a bit nicer inside for longer spins! Full leather interior too, are they all wired for heated seats? Switch is installed but don't think seats are connected. Any recommendations for a radio band adapter?
Currently has one but only ranges from ~75-85 and the numbers are all different as a result

Gtt John I know uses some sort of Bluetooth adapter for his legacy to get music etc from phone

Them range adaptors don’t be great..
I often thought about trying to get the radio from a non Jap and try swapping parts. Never got around to it but could work!

Gtt John I know uses some sort of Bluetooth adapter for his legacy to get music etc from phone
Yeah I'll probably end up doing that
Them range adaptors don’t be great..
I often thought about trying to get the radio from a non Jap and try swapping parts. Never got around to it but could work!

Yeah, I don't want to change the radio really I like the standard look

Good to have you back lad. Legacy are a great car in fairness. I wouldn't mind another myself. She looks very well man, think I seen that one DD also, well wear ????

Well ware, great car , had one for over three years , great daily car, band expanders didn't work for me with the radio,

Enjoy????

Lovley [emoji122][emoji122]

Comfort and pace well wear be great to see it at event/meet

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lovley [emoji122][emoji122]

Comfort and pace well wear be great to see it at event/meet

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yeah best of both worlds! Hopefully it'll show it's face around.
Quick picture of the dash, actually really like this blitz boost gauge, the light is quite dim so doesn't blind at night which is nice [emoji106] The sweeping dash never gets old either [emoji23]
3af95db328156dffdd1fb8793819a50b.jpg

Very nice best of luck with it ....seen dans old black one the other day still looks cool....
I would like the dash sweep on my car its a nice touch

You'll have to try come to the next club outing with that man. We'll see if we can get another Limerick / Kerry thing going again. I'd love to see it in the flesh ????

I wish you all the best in it your new yoke. Looks very smart.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Appreciate the kind words [emoji106] first things on the agenda will be getting a few rusty stone chips and marks touched up.
9fabde1b7bf1a63640c691b62dbbf9d1.jpg

Back