Car Insurance Questionnaire

dabofoppo

Hi all,

I'm taking a course on UX (user experience) right now, and for the group project we've chosen to focus on an Irish car insurer's website, specifically the login area.
As part of our research, we want to gather information through a short questionnaire - 10 questions, mostly multiple choice.

You would be really helping me out if you could take 2 minutes to fill this out
https://goo.gl/forms/6ajFp61hpL1kZXDJ2

Thank you!

A More proper introduction with name, location etc. would have been better. But hey everyone is different

Good points lads. Even though that site has a valid SSL Cert, making it safe. A more detailed introduction would be required before filling questionnaire out.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I can vouch for Dabofoppo. Very active on Backroads and a gent.

For those apprehensive and vigilante about the link, it amazes me there's an issue with it, but members willingky ake part in "get your name" games. http://www.isdc.ie/forum/showthread.php?47909-Not-another-birth-date-game&p=600287#post600287

Games like that, while a bit of craic, originated in efforts to phish answers to bypass security questions. Members who took part in it have just given the day and month they were born in a public setting. Think about it. What accounts/site do you use where your DOB is a security question or forms part of dual layer authentication?

Glad to hear this OP is legit, no offence meant to him but a strange first post request at the same time.

Totally agree with you about DOB games, don't play them, asking for trouble imo, too much personal info being given out which makes identity theft easy,

Now I'm going to put my tin foil hat back on so the government can't read my thoughts????

I think personally I wouldn't have an issue with DOB games or anything like that, I just wouldn't go doing a survey for an unknown that involves clicking an unknown link... More so than details. It's the clicking unknown links that caught my attention.

Someone coming on with zero posts, never contributed a sentence to the forum and asking for “help” is a bit cheeky imo. If he is very active on other forums I’m sure it will be better received there

Back