Newbie (ish)

J_K

Not really a newbie as such but it's been a while since I used the site, had a classic WRX wagon a few years ago but commuting and fuel consumption got in the way, but now I'm back on the Subaru bandwagon, bit more budget form these days.

20180916_163837 by John Kearns, on Flickr

Picked up the forester a few weeks ago so joining back up, paid the membership and everything there today.

There will be modifications but probably not in the usual direction :)

20180922_180346 by John Kearns, on Flickr

I'll do a proper thread for it when I get time, haven't done much to it yet and it has plenty of little issues (some maybe not so little :) ), but ya, nice to be back in a Subaru.

i love the foresters fantastic cars very practical and quick capable motors ,thats a lovely clean one you got there look forward to seein ya at a few meets ,an exhaust is a must for the rumble imo

ps i love the tyres jack it up 50 mill ,there was one at terenure raised slightly with simular tyres it looked amazing

Last edited:
Welcome and well wear was admiring that car on DD myself recently

Few years ago did big road trip in UK in a Foz Turbo and loved em ever since

Should start up a blog in Members Section [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

ps i love the tyres jack it up 50 mill ,there was one at terenure raised slightly with simular tyres it looked amazing

That's the plan, 2" lift kit, might not get around to it for a while but eventually. Plenty of lads in the US and Aus using them offroad.

Also plan on getting a little more power out of it too, possible TD04 (which is an upgrade on these) in the future.

I'll start a proper thread about it when I get a bit more time, NCT is due tomorrow so hopefully no hidden problems.

Back