API Impreza Engine rebuilders

garry2682

Sunday Drivers
Anyone on here ever have any experience of an engine rebuild from these guys. Looking at getting an engine built soon and these guys have come recommended by a lad I know who builds rallycars.

Any feedback welcomed.

Some mixed reports on scoobynet , think they changed ownership or something a while back and what was a bulletproof rep took a hit

I'd recommend Ali Burrows, done my motor many years ago and not a problem since. Nice guy with tidy set up and not the hardest man to pay for a job done well. Plus u could drop the motor to him and collect and not be organising couriers to England etc .

Good to know. API came recommended from a guy I know but not sure when he used them last. They built 5 engines for him for rallycars and he was very happy with them and the engines stayed going.

I plan on talking to Ali as well however getting the engine delivered up and down to him is cheaper than dropping it.

I know Ali is listed as a trader here but does anyone have a number handy for him?

Some mixed reports on scoobynet , think they changed ownership or something a while back and what was a bulletproof rep took a hit

I'd recommend Ali Burrows, done my motor many years ago and not a problem since. Nice guy with tidy set up and not the hardest man to pay for a job done well. Plus u could drop the motor to him and collect and not be organising couriers to England etc .

If you are considering a build by and English company engine tuner is one to think about as they have a great reputation and are highly regarded over there

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back