Stereotyped again arrrggghhhh

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
So I went to pick up herself from work tonight parked outside her job with two kids aswell in car and yes it happened again cops and questions.
Here’s how it went
Guard. Hi have you no insurance
Me. Yep disc is on table at home forgot it sorry (it’s out a few weeks waiting on disc)
Guard. That’s not good enough son non display. (Him calling me son and he looked about twelve)
Me. Well that’s the truth sorry don’t drive it regularly had to take it to pick up wife left in a hurry so I wouldn’t be late.
Guard. Have you got a driving license
Me. Very sorry in my work trousers in wallet.
Guard. Jesus everything things at home I find this hard to believe and if you don’t mind me asking what are you doing in Dublin
Me. I live here with my family in the house I was telling you where my stuff is. Just because not a D reg.
Guard. I think I am going to have to get you to produce where you like to drop it in.
Me. Pearce st behind you my wife works there she will drop it in for me.
Guard. O fcuk why didn’t you you say so we just seen the car and thought You was up to no good.........
me. Yeah guard that was my plan all along with a 5and8 year old in car parked outside a police station I was going to act the bollox ffs will you give me a break please.
Guard. Yes probably a bit hard on you but we’re just doing out job.
Then herself comes along says hello to them with her Sargent out of office how the mood changed I asked Sargent for a pardon for Subaru’s. A strange encounter but a bit pissed off as I always seem to be in wrong place at wrong time an easy target I suppose since all the other cars parked there didn’t even get looked at that’s my gripe.
Anyway post your entertaining story’s from before as I doubt I am the only one [emoji51][emoji6]

Tell us the truth Gary did you had your nike track suit pants inside your white socks :1poke:

Turn down the Techno Music Gary also the baseball cap dosent help[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Turn down the Techno Music Gary also the baseball cap dosent help[emoji1787]

Tbh it was the greatest showman cd again must have heard me giving it full belt with the kids [emoji23][emoji23] for this head it’s woolly hats its all it’s good for this time of year

Tbh it was the greatest showman cd again must have heard me giving it full belt with the kids [emoji23][emoji23] for this head it’s woolly hats its all it’s good for this time of year
Hahaha

Mabay roll up the balaclava next time Gary[emoji38]
3d78a8733907e8f953692dd5b9daadfc.jpg

Such kind words alright I suppose what did I expect really from balaclava to ugly **** [emoji23][emoji23] to a chav just like being back in school

Back