Cd player spiting discs back out

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads my standard cd player won't accept cds it I insert one it takes it in then ejects it right back out its the 6 disk kenwood standard one does anyone know why this is happening ,I have a FM transmitter so I listen to my music through the radio with that but I still would like the cd working properly I'm handy enough with taking it out I just don't know where or what to check ,any help appreciated lads thanks

Ehh thanks lads ahhmmm ,right so I'll forget about that so, cunny funts arnt yez .
Ha good to have the craic

genuinely guys is there anywhere in Dublin i can send the stereo to i have a spare for parts

Maybe if you give safe sounds a buzz they might shed a bit of light on it there in drumconda or ask them do they know anyone

If by any chance your trying to put in a copied CD, some OEM stereos just won't accept them, more likely in an older car but you'd never know, yours is imported, I'm not too sure but it would be worth a shot with an original CD just to see.

Yeah I tried original cds I even tried them upsides down it accepts it let's it out about 30mm then back in then fully ejects the cd so frustrating

Back