How many S202/S203 or S204's are in Ireland

garry2682

Sunday Drivers
After giving up the chase for a Black v5 coupe and deciding to build a V4 that I have myself I have since become caught with the S range of Impreza mainly from since them go through the auctions in Japan and in the UK.

It got me thinking how many of them have made it to here. I know there are a few 204's but not sure about the earlier models.

Anyone on here to shed some light or share some pics if they have one???????

3 number S204
2 number. S203
1 number. S202

that I know of I’m sure there are more in garages around the country

There is a very clean white s202 up north, there was also a yellow but heavily modified. I know of 2x silver s203 and at least 3x s204 - one of those was crashed badly repaired and subsequently broken for parts in uk
Edit: not S but theres white hawk ra-r here as well

There's a white 202 in Dublin and was a yellow one up north not sure if still about

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Loads of photos of s cars on the web if your looking for details :thumbsup: Have you finished the v4

I don't need images, I've seen a lot of them recently. Ive been watching the limited number spec cars recently as an investment and these yokes have been taking my eye. Curiosity got me thinking how many of them are actually here then.

Only starting the white car to be honest. I've a boy finishing one job on another yoke for me and then he is taking it for paint. Im not in any rush with it so I don't expect to be driving it in the next 12 months.

Loads of photos of s cars on the web if your looking for details :thumbsup: Have you finished the v4

Shame to see any of them broken. The 204 is the stand out car of the 3.

The hawk ra-r are some price. They must be a serious bit of kit on the road.

There is a very clean white s202 up north, there was also a yellow but heavily modified. I know of 2x silver s203 and at least 3x s204 - one of those was crashed badly repaired and subsequently broken for parts in uk
Edit: not S but theres white hawk ra-r here as well

Back