Price of Type R now...

Twincam.22

Sunday Drivers
Has the price of a type r gone well up lads?? They must be rare alright but some are big money now advertised !!

Yes but not as much as the P1 for some strange reason, average P1making 15-20k sterling and more for low miles ones, whereas Type r making 10 k -13k sterling ish, I think when the American market opens (25 year rule) the price of jdm Type r will peak, hopefully anyway

hard buy a good v5 or v6 limited in japan and have it in your yard for less than 15k now

True but lads won’t pay 15k is the thing . There’s a few different year type r for sale at the moment and non of them have shifted

Wonder will these ever go like the cosworths and rocket up above 20K?!

Not much moving alright but good un's very hard got. i reckon a original example without mods etc will be what'll sell

blue v limiteds are in demand , but hard get good money for other colours it seams here
id put down some not sellin cause there not as described

i know of a version 6 v limited sold for 19k a few months back

vrt is now 4400 on a 2dr so importing is dear to say the least!

i think the second hand prices can be justified, asking for 20K for a two door type r limited is about right assuming its a car in good condition, it is expensive but its like anything if someone wants one they will pay it, twincams are not 15k car but people are handing over that kind of money and some.

im not sure what the price for a clean type r in japan is now, but once you pay vrt tax insurance, nct which will probably require 4 tyres for e mark, Remap to suit our petrol, servicing timing belt etc. and if you want exhausts wheels suspension etc your going to be well north of 20 thousand and if they get harder to source in japan prices can only get higher, if the prices get much higher its very few people who can justify spending that much on a Toy

Back