Metallica at SLANE 2019

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
So, Metallica currently rumoured to have Slane as part of their European tour next year. Any one have any clue about pre booking tickets for such a concert, it's hard to know. I reckon a massive sell out on announcing and I'm ****ed if I'm at work when they go on sale..
Id generally listen to much heavier music and they wouldn't sell out as quick.. But it's Metallica, everyone loves them lol
A lad at work said he had prebooked tickets for some other gig last year, obviously the gig isn't confirmed yet so
Would the early tickets be on ticketmaster or how do they work ????
I've often booked tickets only 3/4 weeks before a gig, don't think I'll have that privilege this time haha

Attachments

• IMG-20180919-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180919-WA0005.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 62
I have a mate who is huge fan and member of all fan clubs, he should know. But before that theres Slayer final tour and Ozzy with Judas next year ????????

I heard that also, they'd be a mental gig too.
They're saying that Avenged Sevenfold could be opening in Slane.
Metallica, Slayer etc are all bands you'd wanna see before they stop gigging in fairness.

Slayer that’s heavy stuff I would have put you down as more of a raver Eoin to look at ya

???????????? Ah god no Gary, far from lol
Wouldn't be overly keen on electronic music of any kind...bar old rap, 2pac, Biggie, Snoop, older Eminem... No talent behind sitting at a computer that can practically write the music for you, but at least rap artists write lyrics haha

Metallica, Slayer, Slipknot etc all introduced me into what I'm listening to now.
On a serious While She Sleeps buzz at the minute. Screaming, class riffs, sick drums etc

Have been in loads of bands through the years, have three guitars, sold a few more.. Tried my hand at drums too... Awkward feckin things lol

I bet you, watch this video.
All of a sudden the screaming isn't so heavy and everything makes sense lol

https://youtu.be/HATY3uuInhI

Just confirmed lol
8th June. Accommodation all gone already.
Drogheda or navan I'm being told

Seen that too. 10am Friday, €89.50 including fees.

I'm gonna log in at 9am and get herself to do the same haha

BOOM! 2 tickets ordered! Get on ????️????️

Thanks for the tip Gordon ????

sh*t Gordon you never told me about the presale

have to wash me hair that day. It’s fine

If anyone wants the code just say not sure if it will work for everyone but worth a try [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back