New car

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
The insurance came in on the 207 so im looking for a new car
I was looking at classic stuff but anything i looked at was rotten so im in the market for something quick ish cheap tax and diesel...like a skoda Octavia vrs maybe or something similar budget 4k to 5k.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Cheers lads

thats the problem with old cars :icon_eyes:
does it have to be Diesel Keith surely more hassle in the long run and the mileage you do is it worth the headache
and does it have to be a big car or would you go small size car again
are you fussy on year
little bit older on slightly bigger tax are for nothing extra 300 euro a year wouldnt be the end of the world
theres the world of 10 year old plus cars available for the fraction of the price these days due to stigma on getting them insured etc. wich isnt actually the case at all really

Want something comfy with a bit of spec it would get a good run once a week then short trips mon to fri
Something 08 with no dpf would be good..

Just use the spec c it has everything , and buy herself something as a family car that you can use at weekends as well with a pit of power

Wont use it in winter joe as salt will eat it and wont park it in work because the shunters reverse by feel
She has a car i just need something to get to work

Cheers for linking all them man
Vrs is top of my list at the moment
Went to look at a 09 one in sagart motors today good god how do people expect to sell cars that are rotten and bad smack in the front ...and it looked amazing in the pictures lol

Are they all not a bit overkill for just getting in and out of work? If it was me, I'd save my money and just get a box on wheels if that's all it was going to do.

There's a 2007 100bhp Fiat Panda for sale on Backroads. :D

is that te megan r26 ,if so they are brilliant for handeling on the silverstone track i couldnt catch one in a modified r34 rwd skyline even the 4wd gtr 33 had trouble they are fantastic underrated motors .

is that te megan r26 ,if so they are brilliant for handeling on the silverstone track i couldnt catch one in a modified r34 rwd skyline even the 4wd gtr 33 had trouble they are fantastic underrated motors .

Exactly what I meant. Poxy autocorrect.

Back