Story lads

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
I havent logged in for so long, i forgot what username i had on here so took me a while to find my way back to reset the password.

Anyone seen my old Legacy lately? Havent seen it on the roads in a long time

wQ7AHMz.jpg

Last edited:
Alright Dan

How's the big Lexus still shredding rubber one cool luxobarge

No haven't seen legacy

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

How's things dan ...I seen it in tallaght a few months ago im sure it was yours ..up near the square
You still in the focus

Welcome back Dan. Hows things?
DaveLegacy may know as he was doing work for the fellow that bought her of you :54:
You just missing subaru comunity or planing of getting back behind the wheel of one?

Cheers lads, I was just wondering if my legacy was still alive, and thought to drop in and say hello/ i don't think ill be changing car anytime soon, getting married next year and buying a gaff so ill have to keep what i have for now.

Got rid of the Focus ST as that was just a bucket of unreliability, driving another big luxobarge now i got for a great price a few months back

1 Previous owner, 72k miles, full service history

d8Isg04.jpg

DIW61zp.jpg

fIM7Pe7.jpg

OYMNzJk.jpg

Lexus LS460 4.6L V8, 380 bhp

Bought a air suspension lowering module to lower it like pictured above which gives you a great range of adjustment on the fly, obviously not a back road blast car due to the waftiness of it, but its quick for its size in a straight line, and has a nice v8 rumble after some minor tweaks to the exhaust.

Nice. Well technically you are back in isdc - toyota owns lexus but also owns 20% of Subaru. So in lame terms you are part of the extended family :thumbsup:

I was talking to a girl called Weronika last September. She was looking for a splitter for it because her boyfriend caught it on a curb in a maccers drive-thru.

Not sure if they're still together, but afaik he bought the car.

Nice. Well technically you are back in isdc - toyota owns lexus but also owns 20% of Subaru. So in lame terms you are part of the extended family :thumbsup:

Thats one way to look at it! At least i'm back in something Jap so its a move in the right direction

Howdy Dan! Good to hear you remembered the username here. Class car as you know already.

When we doing burnouts in the car park again? [emoji23]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Small update, Lexus is gone, it got boring fast. It's amazing how 390bhp in a larger barge car gets boring fast.

Stayed within my strict budget and picked up an 06 BMW 335i I other a few mods.

I have to say it's quite quick. They say it's the German 2Jz platform.. I need to be restrainful and not spent too much money on this. The tuning potential is rather epic.

Sorry I'm not back in a Subaru yet!

gk2X8uU.jpg

Last edited:
Another nice motor Dan well wear very quick stock

Looking forward to the burnout video[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Small update, Lexus is gone, it got boring fast. It's amazing how 390bhp in a larger barge car gets boring fast.

Stayed within my strict budget and picked up an 06 BMW 335i I other a few mods.

I have to say it's quite quick. They say it's the German 2Jz platform.. I need to be restrainful and not spent too much money on this. The tuning potential is rather epic.

Sorry I'm not back in a Subaru yet!

https://imgur.com/gk2X8uU

One of my customers has one. Auto.
Shifts like **** like a tuned new age jap impreza...

Squirms In the wet but that’s fun to me.

Serious car !!!!

But...

Buy An older M3 win win 24/7

I have to agree with you Grahamo, after a couple of months ownership these yokes are quick, they can have they niggly ancillary issues but the main bits are bullet proof(engine/gearbox)

Things ive done:
Upgraded intercooler
Dual cone intakes
New plugs
New coilpacks
Replaced leaky injector
New rocker cover and gasket
New discs fitted
Michelin Pilot sport 4S tyres
MHD stage 2 remap
XHP stage 3 auto gearbox map

Next on the list is some maintenance items then some more power mods to make it interesting, these cars can make big power easily. Should be at about 420 when im done with this round of mods. About 370 currently. Turbo upgrades see it to 550 easily. Anything over that and you need to look at engine rebuild for durability.

Its my first powerful rwd car and i have to say the power delivery is great. No crazy wheel spins from standstill or scary arse out action yet. they good tyres make a huge difference. The DTC is quite intrusive, but turn that half off (single press)and it lets you get the power down better before cutting power. DTC fully off(hold for 3 seconds), i would imagine is a proper handful!

Anyone doing the mondello trackday on the 31st? Im hoping my PFC pads and Motul fluid turn up and i can get them fitted before then and ill be down for that

Sounds like a beast dan some power from a standard engine :thumbsup:are parts stupid money or ok

Back