03 WRX STI Impreza- VRT query

garry2682

Sunday Drivers
I'm after being offered a fresh jap import sti and been told that the vrt is €2500.

Is this the going rate or would it be less with a successful appeal??????? Any help would be appreciated from people who have recently cleared a car.

I'd check the search facility here and see what other lads paid. Think it might be a bit more than €2500

I'm after being offered a fresh jap import sti and been told that the vrt is €2500.

Is this the going rate or would it be less with a successful appeal??????? Any help would be appreciated from people who have recently cleared a car.

Not sure who told you, I was charged 5700 initially for a 2006 sti. 2500 seems low compared what I had to pay..

yep there was a thread about that not too long ago and i think it was a fair bit over 5k ,maby hes just telling you that to make a sale log onto vrt calculator ,or get him to clear it and hand him the 2.5 k with a nice bottle of wine and a quick handshake

I'd say your looking more like 4000 to vrt a 03 sti looking at values online.

Jesus it's an absolute lottery vrt'ing these lately! You'd buy another car for the price of the vrt!!

A lad on here cleared an 04 Sti recently and did an appeal and got it down a good bit. That would be a good bench mark to go off if he would be willing to share it.
Just don't want to get caught with a yoke!!!!!!!!!!

Probably better if you used PM forum option to ask a specific person for a specific case but lMO this all they are specific cases and there is no such a thing as guideline price or benchmark :54:

I am hoping to change my car soon (need to do one or two jobs first) for a WRX and UK is an option if nothing comes up here. Dreading what it would be but have budgeted €2k for it for a blob/hawk. Such a pain that they took a lot of cars off the calculator.

Jap be different VRT to a UK one of same year
A lad on here cleared an 04 Sti recently and did an appeal and got it down a good bit. That would be a good bench mark to go off if he would be willing to share it.
Just don't want to get caught with a yoke!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

not worth hassle or risk now , best buy 1 already here
4 or 5k vrt you can expect going by previous posters

im not sure if it matters if jap / uk - wrx / sti to them

Back