Long time member first time posting !

brian79

Sunday Drivers
Hi lads ,I'm Brian from lucan , I was talking to a couple of your lads at the show in Terenure this year and explained my situation to them , have been a member for a good few years now and have owned a 96 jap import w r x in the past . Finally after buying a house and having kids I'm nearly there on getting another 1 ! Getting married next August and am 40 the next day so as a little present for my self I'm buying the car I've been banging on about since she met me! Not fully sure of budget or exactly what I want weather it be 1 that needs TLC or a lot of work , all I'm sure of is it won't be a show car. I'm after a classic as is my favourite shape and added bonus of classic insurance as will only be a weekend car! Anyway would be great to see what's out there and get advice from you guys , if that's ok ? Realistically it will be mid next year before I'm ready to move as I have the small matter of a wedding to get threw first but I want to keep my eyes peeled either way for the right car , if said car comes up I could move a lot earlier ! Cheers in advance lads !

Welcome along. There's a lot of time to August next year and the prices of classic impreza are steadily going up. It all depends on your budget. In a meantime order smaller cake for the wedding and convince the Mrs. to rent her dress :facepalm::icon_lol:

Welcome along. There's a lot of time to August next year and the prices of classic impreza are steadily going up. It all depends on your budget. In a meantime order smaller cake for the wedding and convince the Mrs. to rent her dress :facepalm::icon_lol:
already part of my plan , but like I said if I find the right car I could go for it a lot sooner .

Welcome along :thumbsup: Good cars are thin on the ground. With the way the market is gone most are over priced or not with the money . There are good cars out there it just takes a bit of time to find the right car for the right price :thumbsup:

Best of luck , post up the car here or ask before you buy as someone might know it or the history of it :thumbsup:

Hi Brian welcome along to isdc
I think it was myself and gttjohn that was talking to you at Terenure if I remember correctly John owns the red legacy as Scoobysub says if you find a car post up link or pics a lot of cars have been in club at some point and time there does be a few pop up hope you find what you’re looking for

welcome along ,and congrats on the wedding do it in vegas only costs 79,99 dollars and honeymoon sorted too by the going rate of weddings it should leave you with enough money to buy a 22b ,but as was stated there the subaru turbos are steadily rising in value and remember you genuinely get what you pay for ,also august is a bit away so you have a good bit of time for hunting one down all the best

Back