Spec C quick rack

Fozzy

Petrolheads
Hi folks,

After my recent track outing, I’d like to upgrade my steering rack. I believe a GC8 rack will fit as long as I also use the rack side gc8 knuckle and press it onto the column side of my own (different spline count)

I’ve come across a spec c quick rack 13:1 2.25 turns part no 34110FE440 tested and warrantied for €250 delivered - does this sound like a decent price as I’m not fully clued in on the price of Impreza parts

Cheers

Yeah 250 pounds and up is the going rate.
No warranty or delivery included.

Has he anymore by any chance? On the hunt for one myself.

I'll check with him - is it the FE440 you're looking for also? I know he definitely has a later FE550 there anyway.

He might do a deal on combined shipping

Yeah 250 pounds and up is the going rate.
No warranty or delivery included.

Has he anymore by any chance? On the hunt for one myself.

He has a few there Graham - includes inner tie rods but not tie rod ends will do two delivered for €500 - let me know if you're interested

He has a few there Graham - includes inner tie rods but not tie rod ends will do two delivered for €500 - let me know if you're interested

I’ll need to ring Noel and get a number as I have no idea what one suits my car?

I presume they are second hand units? Wonder what the warranty covers on them?

I’ll need to ring Noel and get a number as I have no idea what one suits my car?

I presume they are second hand units? Wonder what the warranty covers on them?

Yep, second hand, 6 months warranty against mechanical failure. Part number is 35110FE440 it’s the earlier one with saddle mounts. There was a later one with two bolts that ends in FE550

Yep, second hand, 6 months warranty against mechanical failure. Part number is 35110FE440 it’s the earlier one with saddle mounts. There was a later one with two bolts that ends in FE550

Thinks it’s the FE550 I need.

Has he any pics of that one, don’t want to be buying a leaky old one...

Back